Question So Forest Song in Ashenvale... Still not a Draenei Settlement yet?

When do you all think the Draenei will get to fixing it? What type of town/ city will it be? Will it have Giant Crystal Laz0rs o Doom? Will we need to construct additional Pylons? Will the Lightforge be there?... When Will the Lightforged Draenei end this war and just bombard Orgrimmar from Orbit with Lights wrath? Weill we ever get to play as Eredar for the alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    So many questions, but lets be honest here, the only reason they even came to mind was because you visited the flightpath on your way to killing Taerar / Azuregos.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    wow doesnt have a dynamic game world, even small scale changes like teldrassil, theramore or vale of eternal blossoms took them months to develop each

That place is frozen in Cataclysm-era. Until the world is updated again, it'll remain as that.

I'd love if there was a "World Team" at Blizzard whose function was to update areas like that, making the world feel more dynamic and updating small sets of quests at a time. Over the years, the world would get a lot of interesting additions.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    That place is frozen in Cataclysm-era. Until the world is updated again, it'll remain as that.

I'd love if there was a "World Team" at Blizzard whose function was to update areas like that, making the world feel more dynamic and updating small sets of quests at a time. Over the years, the world would get a lot of interesting additions.
    There are world teams, was talked about them a lot in 2016/17 but they sadly aren't given much leeway to just jump in and switch out, they have to pitch the changes or wait for the right time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post

Blizz posted a somewhat elaborate video on how their "world team" actually works, so yeah, they have one. They also said they focus on new zones and won't remake the old world unless it's a change that is relevant to the new stuff - Teldrassil (lol), Tirisfal, Arathi, Darkshore.

Shame, really. I hate how the cata revamp turned out. It really feels like they just went for what is "cool atm" (like the stupid fucking Westfall gravity anomaly) instead of adding a phase that shows the cata mess somehow cleaned up.

forest song... still not being used with the new 8.1 patch could be used to ambush horde in ashenvale