Thread: New raid Jan 22

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Improvements have never been a fast thing to come to any content in wow.
    May be too little too late for this one, don't know who's idea it was to add content you can't lose to the game, but if there's no repercussions for failing, why bother? Heroic wf, should have been in from the start, and queueable

- - - Updated - - -

And they should have had pvp one, faction war after all

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    May be too little too late for this one, don't know who's idea it was to add content you can't lose to the game, but if there's no repercussions for failing, why bother? Heroic wf, should have been in from the start, and queueable
    It really depends on what they want to do with it in the future rather that be drop it or keep improving because they like it.

And ya they should really add a PvP mode.

Who looks forward to raids in 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    And ya they should really add a PvP mode.
    Least we can agree on something :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Who looks forward to raids in 2018?
    No one, cause they're not releasing it til 2019!

lawl, they could release a raid 2 weeks after the last one and we'd still have people bitching it took to long.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    What would satisfy you? I saw comments like this even after 7.3, which bring 3 new minizones. If you don't like new story, it doesn't matter if it will be on new mini-island or not. If you don't enjoy doing dailies (same with island/Warfront/pet battles, since it's same casual activity), you won't enjoy Incursions or new pet battle content, no matter when they'll place it. If you don't enjoy M+, new dungeon would keep you insterested for about 30 minutes.

If you just enjoy raid and are bored with current one after month, just subscribe every 4/5/6 months. Same with pvp seasons.

It's common knowledge that Zandalari/Kul Tiran will be released in 8.1.5 (and my guess is that we will see 4 more races in 8.2.5 and 8.3.5). It has nothing to do with raid (unless last quest of campaign will be tied to new raid). Knowing Blizz, and you know, reality, they will release 8.1.5 around end of Q1.
    it's not the when, it's the what. Anecdotally, none of my guildmates are interested in the upcoming content they have planned. The only people still playing are the PvPers, and we only have a couple of those. The M+ grinders have taken a break due to a lack of people to M+ with. 8.1 does nothing to bring the raiders back, so the M+ players will still lack people to group with. Therefore, everyone will be playing other things until Jan 22 when the raid comes out. I just hope enough raiders come back then.

By the way, we didn't unsub between raids in Legion. We played less, but there was enough to do to stay subbed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I'm not really happy with the date. They shoud just open the mini raid at launch.

22 is the worst possible week for me. I have waited 12 years for KH3. F you Blizzard! You are not ruining this occasion for me.
    wouldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    They don't want people wasting Christmas over it... releases on the 11th, the next lockout + boss progress would go straight into the 25th+, it's totally logical and sensible that they made it January.
    I understand not releasing pre Christmas but pushing it off until the end of the january for no reason makes no sense. Theres nothing to even do in 8.1 and then final lfr wing is feb 26 and then allied races after that. They're spreading this tiny amount of content way too thin. Its stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You CAN'T subscribe every 4/5/6 months to raid, it's just not possible in a guilded environment. All I want them to do is bring what they are doing for M+ to raiding, allow us to work towards guaranteed rewards (and not the shitty "scrap Azerite Gear for minimal currency"). Raiding has felt like TRASH all expansion, to the point our whole group quit 3 weeks in, they need to bring back ML, ditch TF, and just bring back raiding to what it used to be back in MoP and prior.
    this.

raiding is worthless now. unless the only gratification you want for your time is the arbitrary title saying you did so. We've had a literal revolving door almost weekly. Its atrocious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    The obvious solution here is remove all difficulties except mythic!

Then all these people will have tons of incompleted raid content to work through!

/s
    Wow did you miss the point.