Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    guess my tokens gonna stay in my stach !

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    There are few things I care about less than Youtube Comments.

Like snark aside it's a terrible quality judge. I'm sure half the people hating on it are using Diablo Immortal for their reason.
    Much like the opinions of people like yourself on MMO-C... just sayin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fiacla View Post
    At this point I'm solidly convinced that this Blizzard hatred is a major case of ex-girlfriend syndrome. To elaborate, most retail burn outs loved WoW and it played a large role in their lives, then they got disenfranchised with it and now desperately seek the companies downfall and misery.

Quite sad.
    I'm not sure I agree. The game/company doesn't need to burn... but Ion gots to go.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but if the dreaded "Activision takeover" happened. They would produce a more cohesive product. Sure it would be filled with micro transactions everywhere... but it would still include all of the better things about the game. You definitely wouldn't be able to say it didn't have cohesion like you can under Ion's stewardship.
    Last edited by Boss Lady; 2018-12-07 at 01:02 AM.

It’s a much worse video than even the WoD patch videos. Blizzard usually nails the cinematics, hell the WoD cinematic was amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Fiacla View Post
    At this point I'm solidly convinced that this Blizzard hatred is a major case of ex-girlfriend syndrome. To elaborate, most retail burn outs loved WoW and it played a large role in their lives, then they got disenfranchised with it and now desperately seek the companies downfall and misery.

Quite sad.
    This line of reasoning comes along with every single expansion as a defense mechanism, but some expansions absolutely are better than others. BFA isn't one of the better ones. The reasons why have been pointed out tirelessly here, and Blizzard simply isn't planning on doing anything about any of it, other than trying to band-aid by heaping 'more' on the game.

Deleted
    I don't get the amount of hate WoW is getting currently. Sure BfA hasn't been perfect but I am still enjoying the game. The only real negative for me is the azerite gear and Island Expeditions being boring as sin, and Blizzard have made steps in the latest patch to help improve the game by answering some of the issues people had.

I must only say the dislikes are from the Diablo: Immortal backlash and if people are still angry about that after 4 weeks I pity them. I was mad for like 3 hours and enjoyed the rest of the con. When there is hundreds of great games out there to enjoy why do people continue to play one they dislike? There was a time I stopped enjoying WoW (during Cataclysm) and I left the game, made no fuss, didn't blame Blizzard, didn't make any posts didn't dislike Blizzards videos,. I just left and moved on.

It just seems trollish that people hating Blizzard is the cool thing to do right now. And all they did was announce a mobile game lol

It just seems like there is so much gaming drama out there people are feeding off of so much negativity and cannot just enjoy games anymore. The internet is a sad place.
    Last edited by mmocfb48d32508; 2018-12-07 at 01:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    or war classic fan boys

You dont like BFA then leave.....eventually Blizzard will get the message
    Will they?

"Sir everyone is quitting WoW."

"That just further proves my point, PC gaming is dead and the mobile market is where we need to take our development!"

How many more instances of Blizzard being completely tone deaf do we need?

5+ Year Old Account
    IMO, Blizzard is an empty shell. The game it bland, the thrill is gone. It's kind of hard to deny, I'm not being extreme here as much as I could be. To be as neutral as possible, all I can say is that making money took over making a great game. And you have a fun-killing lawyer at the helm. And people wonder why things are not as fun, or open as before? Ion needs to be fired. Oh and by the way, they'll suspend you for a week for harassment on the forums if you talk about Ion being fired. Not joking. (Got proof)

Quote Originally Posted by Krelian80 View Post
    IMO, Blizzard is an empty shell. The game it bland, the thrill is gone. It's kind of hard to deny, I'm not being extreme here as much as I could be. To be as neutral as possible, all I can say is that making money took over making a great game. And you have a fun-killing lawyer at the helm. And people wonder why things are not as fun, or open as before? Ion needs to be fired. Oh and by the way, they'll suspend you for a week for harassment on the forums if you talk about Ion being fired. Not joking. (Got proof)
    Lol.

That's literally what harassment is though. Calling for devs to be fired because you don't personally like how something is going.

You'd have been banned on any game forum for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh clever! Not like we haven't heard that one 1000 times already.....
    Calm down Jaylock it's just a joke

Infracted: Do not label other accounts as sock puppets. It's off-topic trolling. [MoanaLisa]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-12-07 at 03:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    It's possible to do that and also click dislike on a YouTube video.
    And yet people do more than that. Here we are in the forums with people who have stopped playing the game yet cannot fully let go. The need to constantly post about the poor state of the game, the incompetency of Blizzards. Insults being directed at Blizzard and its staff.

This is not what I consider normal dissatisfaction behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to view the video it's on the site front page. Absent that this is a thread about YouTube comments so it will be closed.

There are plenty of other threads to discuss the patch if that's what you want to do.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."