how to get exalted with Silvermoon fast

What’s the best dungeon to run for the rep with tabard?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Um best way is to make a Blood Elf, do all the starter quests, go to Ghostlands and finish there, and once you hit 15 queue for dungeons with a Silvermoon tabard on. As far as I know you don't get rep from BFA or other dungeons even if you are the appropriate level for it even with the tabard on. If you do this, you'll be exalted with Silvermoon by the time you reach 50. Especially if you do it now with the DMF bonus exp & rep buff every hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did Stratholme. A k a Baron mount farming. Guess 800 rep each run per 5 minutes or something like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Heroic TBC dungeons iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I farmed Halls of Lightning on my DH. Took a little over two hours for Neutral to Exalted due to instance cap.
    Last edited by Boricha; 2018-12-06 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If memory serves, the overwhelming majority of 1-60 quests give you faction rep. If you're short on Silvermoon rep, hop on down to Kalimdor/EK and go balls out on quests. Side bonus, you can refresh your memory on lore that domino-effected into the current faction war.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Its darkmoon fair rn so use hats or the carousel for extra XP and go do all the starting quests for them.

If they haven't nerfed the Auchenai Crypts method, go down there, go to the last boss, let him continually summon adds and go afk. Come back, AOE, exalted.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    I did mine using Botanica runs 2 weeks ago. With the Thanksgiving event + Wow Anniversary buff, only 5-6 runs to get exalted, so it should take a couple more now. Its super linear and has a portal at the end to get you outside so you can sell crap, reset, and go back in.

I just did a bunch, not all of the heroic TBC dungeons, 0-exalted in hour or so

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Um best way is to make a Blood Elf, do all the starter quests, go to Ghostlands and finish there, and once you hit 15 queue for dungeons with a Silvermoon tabard on. As far as I know you don't get rep from BFA or other dungeons even if you are the appropriate level for it even with the tabard on. If you do this, you'll be exalted with Silvermoon by the time you reach 50. Especially if you do it now with the DMF bonus exp & rep buff every hour.
    Could roll a DH blood elf and head back and do the same thing, those quests will still give the same rep. Then you'd be high enough level to do the scenario right away.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I think the best dungeon in terms of speed and mob density is Halls of Lightning, as it's an old-style BC/Wrath dungeon where the end is a locked door away from the beginning. A rep tabard should give about 20 rep/mob before bonuses on heroic, and about half that on normal but it's still the fastest.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Put the Silvermoon tabard and kill everyone in the Magister's Terrace over and over. I think it will take you an hour to do get exalted.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-12-07 at 02:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just threw on the tabard and soloed Magister's Terrace for a while. It's quick and there's a port out at the end. Did it in one sitting while listening to a podcast.

15+ Year Old Account
    I re-ran Botanica, not sure if it's the best one but it took me about an hour to get exalted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Could roll a DH blood elf and head back and do the same thing, those quests will still give the same rep. Then you'd be high enough level to do the scenario right away.
    Problem is I don't think the tabard works for dungeons that high up though.

I think they actually said you don't need to be exalted just have a 120 Blood Elf...but I believe Pit of Sauron is one of the better ones

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    back when i did it each wing of Scarlet Monastery only counted as a single lockout so Id run all 3 and reset. Got 15 dungeons for the price of 5. who knows what fuckery you have to do now

Run them all so you dont get bored and you can pick up some nice mogs

Dont run the same instance over and over cause you will burn yourself out of boredom so i would just run all of them that way you will get to see old instances you aint seen in a while.

Halls of Lightning with the Silvermoon Tabard on took like an hr on my mage