PTR people: What's the HoA level requirement for max traits?

I honestly can't seem to find an answer to this question, and while I've started the download on the PTR to check for myself, I was wondering if anyone already has this information:

What Heart of Azeroth level will be the requirement to unlock the very last, +5ivl trait on Mythic Azerite gear? Am I blind, or is this not being discussed anywhere? My guess would be that, given that the patch will be hitting live within days, those are already settled.

Help?

I heard 38,but that's just word of mouth and I cannot confirm

Considering artifact knowledge,that seems pretty low and easy to reach tbh

Why not login to PTR and check yourself?

Edit: Apparently it's down atm...

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    I heard 38,but that's just word of mouth and I cannot confirm
    I've seen values > 40 if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2018-12-07 at 12:37 AM.

To unlock all 5 rings you need level 48 for mythic gear, more specifically it's 46 for headpiece, 47 for chestpiece and 48 for shoulder. Level 38 which is the widely known value gives you access to the first 3 rings which contain all traits except defensive ones located on the 4th ring plus the ilvl boost which resides on the 5th ring.

This is what I see on PTR atm:

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    That seems low, I’ll be around lvl 40 by the time season 2 drops

That’s interesting. They reduced it if that’s the case, it definitely was 48 before. There were a ton of complaints about 48 being too ridiculously high for most people though.

That does seem low but I think it’s fine. It reduces the need to “spam” islands for anyone pushing in mythic raiding which is fantastic. 34-36 for all traits aside from defensive ones seems reasonable since that’s most likely where most will be.

It definitely WAS 48 like 2 weeks ago. If they really reduced it to 40, I'll be very happy, as that means that I'll naturally be at HoA lvl 40 by the time the raid opens.

I just checked. You still need 48 to unlock everything you've already unlocked in the past. Great system.

https://imgur.com/a/SohN2un

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no way its 40 for max trait, most will have that before the raids even out.

The new M gear feels kind of low ilvl wise. 415? :z

Quote Originally Posted by Amali1232 View Post
    That's 30 above current.

Quote Originally Posted by Amali1232 View Post
    410 is the new 380. How exactly is 30 ilvl across the board low for single patch?

46-47-48 Mythic Battle for Dazar'alor
    42-43-44 Heroic Battle for Dazar'alor
    38-39-40 Normal Battle for Dazar'alor

Simply using item links from wowhead give 38-39-40 even for mythic pieces but those values are for normal mode.
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2018-12-07 at 01:29 PM.

46-47-48 Mythic Battle for Dazar'alor
    42-43-44 Heroic Battle for Dazar'alor
    38-39-40 Normal Battle for Dazar'alor

Simply using item links from wowhead give 38-39-40 even for mythic pieces but those values are for normal mode.
    Those make more sense anyway. People seem to keep forgetting that you're not meant to constantly have this capped.