Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    You could just...not break the law. That'd be nice. I definitely agree that they are trying to imprison as many people as possible because they're crooked and want to make big money with private prisons. Absolutely true, no doubt whatsoever. That not only makes sense but it's pretty fucking obvious. None of that changes the fact you shouldn't be breaking the law and tough shit if you do.

I'll always be against prisons but only because I think they are a waste of money when a noose is a far more effective solution to criminals. The fact that criminals have money spent on them beyond their execution is baffling to me.
    100% of americans break the law. some law breakers break laws that are socially acceptable to break, like the speed limit, while others break laws that are purposefully obscure as they are meant to only be enforced as a trap.

but yes i agree, all criminals should get the noose. if youve broken a law then you and your entire species needs to die

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alternative title:

Study: Half of US adults have had close family members that commited serious crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have two in jail, and one is on trial for murder.