Creating a Left Mouse Button Down Macro w/ Razer Synapse

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to make a "Left Button Down" only Macro in Razer Synapse but am failing at it because to click the "Stop" button I need to release the left mouse button I'm holding down to record.

It's possible to do with the right mouse button since you can hold it and then click stop with the left mouse button, does anyone know a way to do it with the right mouse button?

I'd usually look to have keyboard focus on the stop button and/or use the keyboard shortcut to trigger it, if I couldn't just directly edit the macro, in similar software. I'm not familiar with the synpase software though.

A word of warning: this is a violation of the ToS, and technically in the same bucket as "botting", so you may want to consider if the utility is worth the risk to your account if, eg, Blizzard start getting grumpy about it. (Much as I hate some of the click-to-target abilities and would love to macro them myself.)

Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm trying to make a "Left Button Down" only Macro in Razer Synapse but am failing at it because to click the "Stop" button I need to release the left mouse button I'm holding down to record.

It's possible to do with the right mouse button since you can hold it and then click stop with the left mouse button, does anyone know a way to do it with the right mouse button?
    usually if you're macroing a sequence of events you can edit the results after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    usually if you're macroing a sequence of events you can edit the results after the fact.
    In this case for some reason I cant. If I want to delete the left mouse button up it automatically delets left mouse button down.

In this case for some reason I cant. If I want to delete the left mouse button up it automatically delets left mouse button down.
    Google sheds no light for me, either, as I imagine it failed you before you asked here. Maybe one option is to put a long delay ... like, say, 3600 seconds or something, in there between the button down and button up? That might give you what you want.

I would familiarize yourself with autohotkey (AHK) i wont post a link because its rather easy to find and my post count isn't high enough. Its a software macro program. I use this for all of my macros at work(Autocad) and in wow. Basically I would bind your macro button to say Ctrl F6 then use AHK to bind Ctrl F6 to the macro you are trying to create.

Quick code for this would be
    ^F6::
    Sendinput (Lbutton) down
    Return
    (may be "sendinput (lbutton down)") don't have the syntax page open.

You can do many things with this as you get more advanced such as:
    If WinActive "world of warcraft.exe"
    (
    your actions here
    )
    Else
    (
    your other actions here
    )

This would let you have the same macro button bound to a bind in WoW and also in google chrome for back, forward, or new tab.

Hey everyone,

This is for Windows 10.
    Click start and type in "Settings" (Without quotation marks)
    At the top left of settings it says "Find a setting"
    Click that and type in "mouse"
    The first result should be "Mouse Settings"
    Click that and turn your primary button to right
    Then open Synapse and go to the "MACROS" tab
    Then, Make a new macro
    Click record and hold left click then move your mouse to the stop button and press right click
    Then you can change your primary button back to Right
    and then you just put that on the button u want to use to toggle left click and do play once
    When you enable it, to disable it press the button you used to toggle again and then press left click

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frastical View Post
    This is for Windows 10.
    Click start and type in "Settings" (Without quotation marks)
    At the top left of settings it says "Find a setting"
    Click that and type in "mouse"
    The first result should be "Mouse Settings"
    Click that and turn your primary button to right
    Then open Synapse and go to the "MACROS" tab
    Then, Make a new macro
    Click record and hold left click then move your mouse to the stop button and press right click
    Then you can change your primary button back to Right
    and then you just put that on the button u want to use to toggle left click and do play once
    When you enable it, to disable it press the button you used to toggle again and then press left click
    You Sir are a genious, totally been trying to do this and never though to do this, very clever.