Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    It's probably been said already because, like usual, I'm late to the party, but: you can criticize someone but also mourn their death. You can dislike someone without wanting them to die. I'm not sure how it's hypocrisy for people to feel sympathy at Bush's passing just because they didn't like him or his policies. There's plenty of people I can't stand, but I don't think they should die.
    Thoughts and Prayers of Mending.

Won't be erased.

So the point of the thread is that media is to be blame and if both the president and the media is to be blame the one actually in power gets a get-out-of-jail card cos media is hypocritic?

These snowflake threads by Trumpsters gets better every time.

All I got to say about this is:
    'Grab them by the pussy'

Last edited by Bakis; 2018-12-08 at 11:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Let's keep this on track. This has nothing to do with breasts.
    Polesi on Trump
    “It’s like a manhood thing for him” “As if manhood could ever be associated with him.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Pretty sick burn brochacho. Or he could just talk about how despite all your consternation and blustering, he's still your president *wink*.
    Ive has to suffer because of the poor decisions and stupidity of people like you my whole life. Trumps just another drop in that bucket. It’s no surprise you like him, your threads and posts are like his twitter tantrums. A two year old whining he hit himself in the face with his toy blaming eerryone else.

I’ll be able to happily say I wasn’t stupid enough to vote for him. In the mean time the rest of us will continue to improve things. Despite your efforts.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

I never doubted for a moment that everything Bush Sr. did was because it was what he thought was best for the country.

I will even begrudge that his son probably did what he thought was best for the country, although he was easily misled and made several poor choices.

When Trump is presented with a choice, I don't think the benefit (or damage) to the country ever enters his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Pretty sick burn brochacho. Or he could just talk about how despite all your consternation and blustering, he's still your president *wink*.
    I have no idea what any of this was supposed to mean. Can someone give me a translation?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I think they're just being nice to the dead guy because that's what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    "Read my lips... no new taxes."
    At least he know trickle down economics was a sham. He even called Regan out for it in the 80 debates. He called it voodoo economics. He then ate that shit sandwich to get into power as his running mate. HW knew raising taxes was the best strategy to get out of the recession caused by the tax cuts on the rich his predecessor left him with. He didn't want to do it. It was the single best thing he ever did as president though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malvalen View Post
    It's probably been said already because, like usual, I'm late to the party, but: you can criticize someone but also mourn their death. You can dislike someone without wanting them to die. I'm not sure how it's hypocrisy for people to feel sympathy at Bush's passing just because they didn't like him or his policies. There's plenty of people I can't stand, but I don't think they should die.
    You got to understand, it is only black and white with Trumpsters or for that fact the current GOP/conservatives. There is no grey. So the concept of being able to mourn and feel saddened by the passing of someone you disagreed with is beyond them.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    At least he know trickle down economics was a sham. He even called Regan out for it in the 80 debates. He called it voodoo economics. He then ate that shit sandwich to get into power as his running mate. HW knew raising taxes was the best strategy to get out of the recession caused by the tax cuts on the rich his predecessor left him with. He didn't want to do it. It was the single best thing he ever did as president though.
    I think it’s something most people don’t seem to remember, but NAFTA was a Bush baby (lol). Bush actually had a signing ceremony with Mexico and Canada leaders, just a few weeks before losing the election. All Clinton did was sign something officially, that was already signed as part of ceremony, because Bush thought he would win. Clinton’s contribution to NAFTA, was literally not letting it die, just because the previous president was a republican.

That sort of shit doesn’t happen with modern GOP and especially Trump. Which makes Trump supporters very confused, since they are being trained to be divisive for the sake of division. That letter Bush wrote to Clinton when he got beat, should be eye opening to every Trump supporters that thinks Trump presidency is normal. Instead... we get the usual ‘why is media so mean to Trump’ during a ceremony for a dead man.
    Entropy won't yield to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You got to understand, it is only black and white with Trumpsters or for that fact the current GOP/conservatives. There is no grey. So the concept of being able to mourn and feel saddened by the passing of someone you disagreed with is beyond them.
    Oh, I know. I try to speak out in the hopes that maybe I can get through to someone is all.
    Thoughts and Prayers of Mending.

Won't be erased.

The Unstoppable Force Sunseeker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    For reals, why obsess over how he acts here, what really matters is what kind of mustard he likes.
    Yeah I mean why should we care what the President does? He's only like, one of the most powerful people in the world at the head of a massive economic, social and military powerhouse that often guides the entire world! Hardly the kind of thing I spend my time thinking about.

We should really be paying attention to what the dead are up to!

(because we already know what they're getting down to.......

.....about six feet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "Goodness is not goodness that seeks advantage. Good is good in the final hour, in the deepest pit without hope, without witness, without reward. Virtue is only virtue in extremis."
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    So the point of the thread is that media is to be blame and if both the president and the media is to be blame the one actually in power gets a get-out-of-jail card cos media is hypocritic?

These snowflake threads by Trumpsters gets better every time.
    It's honestly hard to follow the logic of the guy who thought it'd be a great idea to sell his ass to a pedo to own the libs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.