Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Longer queues and no real improvement, sure you get slightly more balanced team hero wise, but i still get paired whos combined account level is not even half mine. So that's always fun when you are stuck with people for 15 to 20 minutes who are learning the game after waiting 5 minutes easily to get a game.

Makes me consider swapping to a new moba all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    People last year:
    "Holy shit fix the matchmaker, I got yet another five-assassin team, I don't care if queue times get longer so long as I get a tank and healer"

People now:
    "WTF ARE THESE QUEUE TIMES"
    I wouldn't mind if the mm was good, but is utter shit. I don't play that much but I'm pretty sure that since the changes I've had one good game, the rest are either rolfstomp or be rolfstomped. So its shit queue times+shit comps (that despite the whole "must have a tank and a healer" fail to do so many times)+shit skill balance between the teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    The match making complaints were also not really about setup but about the major difference in experience between players. The reality however is the game is bleeding players so that's all they can do. Better off finding another moba worth investing in. Maybe check out smite again.

Today for the first time with the new matchmaker...I was abathur...and the only support hahaha + 4 assasins O_O