Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    - Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
    - Making non-constructive posts
    - Replying to a thread simply to call the author a troll, evade, or alt, regardless of whether it is true (if you feel it is, please use the report button).

Attacking and insulting him non-stop is also against the rules.
    Shall we go through the list of forum rules which go unpoliced, allowing Putin shills and white supremacist trolls to run amok on the forums?

How about you let the mods do the moderating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    "Everyone i disagree with, is a paid troll".
    Essentially the same argument as:

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

No, I am telling you to follow the fucking rules.
    And I will continue to tell you this until you do or a moderator forces you to follow the rules.
    Best of luck, Deputy.

In the meantime why don't you go harangue like half the forum about violating the religion, race and conspiracy rules. That'll keep you busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We're not allowed to openly call them trolls, even when they obviously troll thread after thread and never get infracted. Or even when they are literally paid trolls in an actual troll farm.

Yeah we know.
    Stop responding to people like zmp, shalcker and kangodo. They literally make their living being Russian shills. Kangodo has been shillposting and getting owned since the Ukraine thread in 2014 along with shalcker and zmp is just a herpderp.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Vandal View Post
    Russians are too soft to revolt, in great contrast with the strong and proud protests that brought Europeans great wealth, liberty, rights and overall the best and happiest lives in the known world.
    What brought great wealth to Europe is science and advancements came with it in arms. These advancements effectively let Europeans to exploit, sometimes to death, other people, namely, Africans/Arabs, for Brits, many others. What brought wealth to Europe, or West in general? There is only one answer to this question: exploitation. Then again, I do not blame them for this. That's how any nation gets wealth; exploitation of others.

As for Russians revolting. They probably have a different view of state compared to Europeans. The same views which help them endure long wars, and terrible conditions. That's why Europeans, or West in general, are doomed to lose every single war of attrition they engage. Their world views do not allow them to win it. They either win swiftly, or lose.

Different national traits bring different advantages.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2018-12-22 at 07:55 AM.

Ooh look, another shitposter coming to break the rules.
    Quick, place him under citizen's arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Quick, place him under citizen's arrest.
    Kangodo is the worst white knight ever.

Europeans do not revolt.
    Did you just erase the entire history of Europe? France basically wrote the book on revolts.

lol russia, good stuff.
    Do you hear the voices too?

France is not Europe.
    Napoleon had to bring the revolution to the rest of Europe by force.
    How is France not in Europe? did you teleport them out or something? what about the Irish? not European? or revolutionary enough for you? The English revolutions against the Monarchy? obviously you got caught with your pants down but anyone who has knows basic history would not say Europe is not revolutionary centuries of conquests and revolts say otherwise.

And you are breaking forum rules.
    There's a report post option, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    How is France not in Europe?
    France is in Europe but it isn't Europe. Read.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    France is in Europe but it isn't Europe. Read.
    But it is part of Europe either way it is an absurd statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But it is part of Europe either way it is an absurd statement.
    If you would have understood anything about the EU you would have understood.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    If you would have understood anything about the EU you would have understood.
    Read what he wrote that Europe is not revolutionary go ahead tell me about the peaceful history of non wars in Europe /s