Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Will be hard to beat last games guest fighters like Jason, alien, predator and letherface i wonder who they will add. Probably something popular like the witcher.

I'd be surprised to see Geralt in MK11 after being in SC6. I'm confident they will find some good additions though, after adding TMNT to Injustice 2, anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I'd be surprised to see Geralt in MK11 after being in SC6. I'm confident they will find some good additions though, after adding TMNT to Injustice 2, anything is possible.
    Forgot they used geralt in sc6 so yeah your right there.

I'm assuming Pennywise might make it. They like a horror theme and that's the most memorable character of horror films recently. Michael Myers. Maybe a meme Shaggy. Who knows. But hopefully more past characters like Nightwolf.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Supernova View Post
    I'm assuming Pennywise might make it. They like a horror theme and that's the most memorable character of horror films recently. Michael Myers. Maybe a meme Shaggy. Who knows. But hopefully more past characters like Nightwolf.
    Yeah, I'd be more excited about actual MK characters than non-MK characters. Not that I have a problem with horror movie characters and such (I thought it was cool that Freddy Krueger was in MK9), but I'd rather see past MK characters. Even if they're nothing more than playable guest characters who don't play major roles in MK11's story.

Gives me Avatar vibes haha. Pretty neat though.

She reminds me of Juno from the terrible modern day portions of the earlier Assassin Creed games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    after adding TMNT to Injustice 2, anything is possible.
    Not really, no. The difference between Injustice and MK is that for a guest character to appear in the latter, the owner has to be good with them being literally eviscerated on screen. So while that might be fine for miscellaneous horror characters, the chances of more "tame" (including most comic book and fighting game) characters showing up isn't very good.

she looks sick!!!

but damn, that fatality is over the top

I like it though.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if she’s another elder god, I assume time lady is so if so it would seem like they are all getting involved.

Haha that fatality, looks good cant wait for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Wonder if she’s another elder god, I assume time lady is so if so it would seem like they are all getting involved.
    don't read if you don't want to be spoiler.

Cetrion is the sister of Shinnok and both of them are Kronika's kids.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So while that might be fine for miscellaneous horror characters, the chances of more "tame" (including most comic book and fighting game) characters showing up isn't very good.
    It goes the other way too - Any guest characters they include also have to be violent enough to brutally murder anyone they come across. It's pretty much the stock trade for horror characters, but I find it hard to imagine someone like Geralt ripping off someones head with their spine still attached.

Which brings up an important question. Are there any characters, besides ones from Horror, that would actually work out well as guests in Mortal Kombat? You might possiably be able to include some of the characters from Killer Instinct at a push, but any of the other ones that spring to mind are from Horror themed games. Like Nemesis from Resident Evil, or Pyramid head.

I can't help but feel they've painted themselves into a corner when it comes to guests. They're probably better off creating entirely new characters rather than getting guests in, it gives them a lot more creative license to make characters that really fit in with the game rather than trying to force ones that don't to work.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDeVC7GlYWU
    "FINISH HER" after you literally just nailed her to a tree through the torso, forehead, and both hands with sharp rocks then launched an energy blast at her. I like how she's not already dead and in pieces from that alone.

Reminds me of this:
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-04-03 at 03:51 PM.

Cant deside on who I will main this time so many favorite fighters, Cassie cage, skarlet, Scorpion and sub zero guess i will have to try them all and see who works the best.

Was a while since I was this hyped for a game, it just looks so fucking good. Even compared to mk10 this looks alot better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    don't read if you don't want to be spoiler.

Cetrion is the sister of Shinnok and both of them are Kronika's kids.
    Thinking about it I think I remember him having one that was referenced in the old timeline/games but I don’t remember it being named but it’s been awhile.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Mother of earth. Wears shoes.
    I mean the elder gods don’t even live on earth there weird star people or something she Proabbly doesn’t want to get dirt on her.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Cant deside on who I will main this time so many favorite fighters, Cassie cage, skarlet, Scorpion and sub zero guess i will have to try them all and see who works the best.

Was a while since I was this hyped for a game, it just looks so fucking good. Even compared to mk10 this looks alot better.
    I'm pretty sure i'll like Geras and this new character just revealed. Jade is awesome, Kung Lao is always a favourite of mine. Quan Chi was my main in 10, so i'm kinda hoping Shang Tsung is just as good.