Deleted

[A] [EU] Argent Dawn <Hakuna Matata> ~ Recruiting Raiders & Social Players

Hakuna Matata is on the hunt for more like-minded folks to enjoy the game and its challenges.

The Bottom Line (Or the top?!) - We're all about having fun with friends and enjoying the company of the person behind the screen while we take on the biggest and baddest the game has to offer. Our philosophy is that people are more interesting and important than characters, so that is what we are looking for. In other words, we're trying to recruit YOU, not your character.

The Guild Makeup (I prefer Lipstick and Mascara) Hakuna Matata has many exceptional players, who are patient, kind and relaxed about the game. They have years or raiding and dungeon experience and are playing many of the classes and specs and everyone in the guild will help out others if asked.
    It’s a guild that has been “On the Go” for many years, and we’ve tried other MMO’s too. We have a mixed player base – some guildees are on the ‘old n Grey’ side of life, with family commitments / children and pets. There are younger players too studying at university or college. The guild has its share of couples and lovers. But on the whole it’s a guild of mature/sensible folk.

The Raiding Front (Not the Face - Ouch!)
    Due to the game being a bit..eh, we have now entered a quiet phase as we rest and get ready for patch 8.1 and beyond. Currently 7/8HC in Uldir. We're aiming at curve every tier but this time we may have to forfeit that.

Current raid/event nights are set Monday and Wednesday – Server Time 8.45 PM. Start and Finish 11.00 PM. In terms of raiding, we take our time, learning to do the fights the right way, but most of all being able to have a laugh at each other and taking the Mick! For those who are interested in the raiding part, we expect the basics to be sorted ~ Enchants/Gems and General All-Round Preparedness, signing or declining to let the raid organisers know availability is a priority.

Other Activities Mythic + - We normally run these a couple of times a week on Off nights.
    Other Nights - peeps try for achievement’s, level alts, or are general online for social reasons. World events, etc. Partaking in all that is accessible.
    Discord ~ we have made the absolute best of Discord, which is where all of our normal comms and voice chat goes. We’ve got some amazing stuff on there.
    Disclaimer – as we are in a quiet, wind down phase, most guild activity has slowed and some of our Core players are taking a break. Many are levelling Alts and spending their time in game on other activities. Bear this in mind if you do make an application.
    Patch 8.1 due on the 12th of December and hopefully this will bring the “fun” back in to the game and the players back as well

Interested?
    For Applications, please search guilded.gg for Hakuna Matata, or contact us for an application link.

What better time to join us here at Hakuna Matata for Banter, Carry on, Laughs and Killing those bosses (don’t mention the Shinies)?

If you are interested and serious – then why not drop us an application – or alternatively, if you want to wisper/chat in game, send a tell to Samariin, Elexys or any Hakuna Matata member on a /who search online in game.

Regards:
    Samarin

Best Wishes

10+ Year Old Account
    Still need more bodies preparing for 8.1. Will we cry or rejoice? Join us and find out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a few more nutty and fun people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that you're all hopefully stuffed with food and in a half-coma, please come join us before you come to your senses!

I mean....bump?

10+ Year Old Account
    A few more nutters would be nice! Classes and roles not a factor at this time, we need bodies and brains

Deleted
    You guys sound like the ideal kind of crew I'd like to roll with! I sent an application yesterday on Guilded - character name is Johjoh - Dwarf Paladin who is cranky about his size. I'm an experienced player who now sadly doesn't have the time to be as srs bsns hardcore raider as I was in TBC and WOTLK and Cata and MoP. Now I just want to chill with fun people, raid in a relaxed way a bit, have fun and let big things hit me in the face because that's what tanks do. Ish.
    Last edited by mmoc90d9592e92; 2019-01-11 at 06:34 AM.