Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    ITT: Belligerent ignorance

Yep, you cracked the fucking code.

This goes back to the universal truth behind the reasoning anything Blizzard does or doesn't do:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you. That's why.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Whether or not this is true, I think it's becoming abundantly clear that unless you're in a cutting edge raid guild competing for world first, there is literally no reason to buy or sub to another WoW expansion at its launch. Between catch-up mechanics, bug fixes, the massive timegating of everything in the opening months it's probably not even worth it 6 months in. I know I'll never sub or buy another WoW expansion at least until Pathfinder can be completed.
    Yeah, I think before when all of your effort was rendered meaningless, it was when a new expansion launched. The last few expansions are like patch to patch. If you look at WoD and Legion specifically, if you started playing in the last patch, you could easily get the Tanaan/Argus catch up gear upon hitting level cap, and then queue all of the LFR wings once. Boom, you've seen the story. Then you can jump into current content.