The tranq nerf is for raids only correct? doesnt apply to m+?

Am i reading it wrong? does it apply to both? because it says "healing increased when by 100% when not in raid" ?!?!

Want to main a resto druid strictly for M+ so can someone explain the nerf to me! Thank you !

It will apply to both. Tranq is still buffed by 100% outside of raids, but the baseline has been lowered. That said, the wild growth buff should offset it.

Thank you! and its only 10% so it shouldn't effect it TOO bad in m+

Personally, I hardly every use tranq in M+ so I don't see it having much, if any effect on our M+ healing. If anything, the buff to wild growth should be an overall buff to resto M+ healing.

Yeah the biggest part of the nerf to tranq was in the HoT portion which isn't why you reallyuse tranq in m+ usually. 8.1 is definitely a buff for m+ running rdruids.

Quote Originally Posted by Eramani View Post
    Thank you! and its only 10% so it shouldn't effect it TOO bad in m+
    It's -10% to the direct healing and -40% to the hot. It's no small nerf, regardless of the content.

8.1 level your monk for raiding patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    if your good at resto this wont matter.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tranq nerf for m+ is almost irrelevant, the WG buff is a much bigger difference there.

I was kind of wondering if the nerf to Tranquility was partly due to the overlapping of Tranq + Flourish, as it was/is pretty sick in raids. Not necessarily the way I'd go about changing things, but the Flourish interaction seems like the largest cuplrit if Blizz thought Tranquility was healing for too much.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    I was kind of wondering if the nerf to Tranquility was partly due to the overlapping of Tranq + Flourish, as it was/is pretty sick in raids. Not necessarily the way I'd go about changing things, but the Flourish interaction seems like the largest cuplrit if Blizz thought Tranquility was healing for too much.
    Flourishing your tree of life window is far more hps than with tranq even before the 8.1 changes, and in most cases in uldir, far more beneficial (for me and my raid group anyway). I routinely plan my flourish rotation around prioritizing it with tree instead of with tranq. I still do use it with tranq ofc, but only when tree is on cd. The hps can be obscene.

With the new AL trait giving us an extra second on Rejuv, this tree+rejuv blanket window is even easier to maintain and for a bit longer.

I think it's likely they tuned it down to compensate for the new AL trait. The AL healing itself is pretty low, around 2.0% for me tonight with 1 trait and 2-healing our heroic clear, but the extra duration is a fairly large increase in rejuv power.

I'm only 5/8m on my mw and 4/8m on my druid, so take what I say with a large grain of salt
    Last edited by Demonpuke; 2018-12-14 at 02:07 PM.