Deleted

Holy priest survivability.

So after the nerfs to binding heal im just wondering if this is going to be viable in a raid? Atm one of the main reasons I manage to survive in a Mythic setting to massive damage is because of binding heal keeping my hp topped up at all times. Is it going to be viable to use it after Wednesday? If not is it viable at all to use Perseverance for the damage reduction? Im a tad worried about how squishy I am. In Uldir Fetid devourers knock back already takes me down really low without having nothing to make sure im on top hp all the time.
    I havnt experienced the last bosses in Uldir yet (And probably wont now) but up till now im just scraping by in some cases.
    Up till now i've religiously used feather for the extra speed cause we have nothing else.
    Im still not convinced of Circle of healings potential either it seems so lackluster and without the 4% extra healing we were supposed to get (Which has been dropped now) it feels like a wasted talent.

Also while we are on the subject is benediction still viable? I realise it procs less now but renew has been given a buff and thus isnt terrible so im wondering if it makes up for it since both Halo and Divine Star got a nerf too.

The healing buff which is 3% not 4% hasn't been removed it's just not in the patch notes and it's still there, binding heal is now a dead talent also circle of healing is it's replacement in all cases now and benediction is perfectly usable because of the massive renew boost. Basically the main difference is you replace binding heal spam with circle of healing and prayer of healing and actually have to manage mana correctly like the rest of the healers now which wasn't the case with binding heal since you couldn't oom with it anyway.

Make gfade (PvP talent) baseline. fixed.

The problem is when you have not the full life at same time others have low life. On that cases binding heal was mandatory. Without it, the holy priest just die. Tthe only instant heals we have have CD. And without binding heal, our filler spell is heal.....with his infinitely looooooooooooooooong cast time.
    Also no binding heal means also less holy words uses

And that makes ask me "What is our new filler in raid? Heal? omg. Flash cost too much and heals so low for use as filler. Heal was buffed, but still the cast time is so long, not very efective. Should us just spam renew on all the raid, cast circle of healing, continue renew spam cast circle, renew circle.....?

How we be able to keep alive? guess the renew defensive talent is mandatory....so we have 0 mobility?

and what with M+ dungeons? Flash heals already kinda low (13k, 14k...) and they nerf the talent that makes it decent on dungeon? Holy was already bad on very hi M+ haha