No more consecration update

What happened to our new animation its the only thing they were giving to prot did they really take it away before we even got it?

welcome to bfa

Blizzard created it and realized they were too corrupt in the paladins eyes to be able to get near it to actually add it to the live game.

So any explanation why my sunwalker is using pink peoples animations like books and hammers?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    So any explanation why my sunwalker is using pink peoples animations like books and hammers?
    Because Game Mechanics don't recognise Lore. It's the same reason Undead Priests cast Holy Spells.

What's the bet that it shows up in 8.2 or 8.3 as a reputation-locked Glyph that costs 33,333g 33s 33c?

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    So any explanation why tauren and trolls got to be paladins ? :P
    For the Glory of Mankind

My guess would be that the new conc spell effect was scrapped bc it worked well on a plain surface but wouldn't work anywhere else

Was scrapped because most people didn't like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's keep animations discussion to this thread, so we're not cluttering up the forum with all the same topics.

Closing.