Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Koward View Post
    My apologies, I had read Lemon Sky were the ones behind it, but after source checking it's only for the art assets.
    It was never my intention to make this mistake. I edited my post to correct that.
    Yep! Fortunately it's just art assets. Honestly I think they're doing a pretty damn good job, though as people have mentioned, there are some minor changes here and there that would make the readability of units a little better (like adding a white rim to the footmen's shield/slightly toning down their shoulder-pad size, making the 'colored bands' on some units stand out a little more, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Yep! Fortunately it's just art assets. Honestly I think they're doing a pretty damn good job, though as people have mentioned, there are some minor changes here and there that would make the readability of units a little better (like adding a white rim to the footmen's shield/slightly toning down their shoulder-pad size, making the 'colored bands' on some units stand out a little more, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    There are microtransactions in WoW?

Link where can I buy CE achievements and gear? Thanks.

Source?
    You do know, that micro transactions doesnt instantly mean P2W? They sell mounts, and transmog pieces. Just as ESO does, but none of it is P2W.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    The advantage from them selling 385 Gear vs getting it from raids is that the gear is guaranteed if you buy it, but something you can spend weeks trying to farm if you don't.
    Just buy gold and the piece from AH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    You do know, that micro transactions doesnt instantly mean P2W? They sell mounts, and transmog pieces. Just as ESO does, but none of it is P2W.
    They sell levels. That is P2W. They sell gold. That is P2W. Any time and moment you insert a coin inside a game and gain in-game benefit it's P2W. There's no slippery slopes here. Some idiots think they can move the goalpost but their arguments always fall flat once you point out that no game in the world really is P2W because they're not literally buying end credits.

WoW is and has been P2W game for quite a while.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    [video=youtube;D0YjcedWDQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0YjcedWDQo
    It's funny because it hurts. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Just buy gold and the piece from AH.

- - - Updated - - -

They sell levels. That is P2W. They sell gold. That is P2W. Any time and moment you insert a coin inside a game and gain in-game benefit it's P2W. There's no slippery slopes here. Some idiots think they can move the goalpost but their arguments always fall flat once you point out that no game in the world really is P2W because they're not literally buying end credits.

WoW is and has been P2W game for quite a while.
    Just replying to my part.

Let me get this straight, a game that is end game focused, sells you a boost to not even level cap, and you consider that P2W? What have they won compared to me? A max level mythic geared warlock? I levelled the good old fashioned way. What bonus do they have I do not?