Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    - 2018: Blizzard's main focus shifts to cost cutting and mobile games. Their Founder and CEO for 27 years leaves the company.

Activision might not have bought Blizzard, but damn if their influence doesn't show.
    I'm not saying this justifying blizzard or anything. but isn't there a chance that the man had enough & wants to retire? blizzard did indeed shift their strategy with cost cutting. But we have to understand that this is a company. They will be trying to maximize their profits whether you like it or not. Mobile market is huge gold cow. even shitty games makes millions there.

All i'm saying is that you have the right to paranoid, but you can only speak with your wallet.

Doesn't mater who if its Activision or not, the thing is that the suits are now in control of Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Doesn't mater who if its Activision or not, the thing is that the suits are now in control of Blizzard
    When were the "suits" not in control? When was this golden era of Blizzard gaming when they weren't a company?

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Activision never owned Blizzard, and Blizzard stated multiple times that Activision has no impact on their game development.

People just use Activision as a convenient scapegoat for anything they don't like.

also why is this in the classic subforum
    Ever heard of public relations? Of course they aren't gonna go ya, the guys who are the majority holder of our merger is pressuring us to be me corporate streamlined.
    I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.
    -Donald J Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Ever heard of public relations? Of course they aren't gonna go ya, the guys who are the majority holder of our merger is pressuring us to be me corporate streamlined.
    What about the 100s that have come and gone since 2008? They have nothing to lose to say it's happening. Yet they all follow the same views.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    "ha they never went on record saying it's true, so it must be true because they're obviously lying!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    LFR saved raiding
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    LFR is not really easy. I would say it's a lot harder thant Mythic Dungeons
    get_a_load_of_this_guy_cam.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    Vivendi games merged with Activision's parent company Activision Inc.

Again. Blizzard and Activision never merged , their parent companies did.
    bingo, if acti/bliz dies tomorrow activision and blizzard could follow bungie in separation.

Does it matter WHY Blizzard became a greedy company?

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    Does it matter WHY Blizzard became a greedy company?
    yes, you have to at least autopsy the corpse.

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koward View Post
    My apologies, I had read Lemon Sky were the ones behind it, but after source checking it's only for the art assets.
    It was never my intention to make this mistake. I edited my post to correct that.
    Yep! Fortunately it's just art assets. Honestly I think they're doing a pretty damn good job, though as people have mentioned, there are some minor changes here and there that would make the readability of units a little better (like adding a white rim to the footmen's shield/slightly toning down their shoulder-pad size, making the 'colored bands' on some units stand out a little more, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Yep! Fortunately it's just art assets. Honestly I think they're doing a pretty damn good job, though as people have mentioned, there are some minor changes here and there that would make the readability of units a little better (like adding a white rim to the footmen's shield/slightly toning down their shoulder-pad size, making the 'colored bands' on some units stand out a little more, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    There are microtransactions in WoW?

Link where can I buy CE achievements and gear? Thanks.

Source?
    You do know, that micro transactions doesnt instantly mean P2W? They sell mounts, and transmog pieces. Just as ESO does, but none of it is P2W.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    The advantage from them selling 385 Gear vs getting it from raids is that the gear is guaranteed if you buy it, but something you can spend weeks trying to farm if you don't.
    Just buy gold and the piece from AH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    You do know, that micro transactions doesnt instantly mean P2W? They sell mounts, and transmog pieces. Just as ESO does, but none of it is P2W.
    They sell levels. That is P2W. They sell gold. That is P2W. Any time and moment you insert a coin inside a game and gain in-game benefit it's P2W. There's no slippery slopes here. Some idiots think they can move the goalpost but their arguments always fall flat once you point out that no game in the world really is P2W because they're not literally buying end credits.

WoW is and has been P2W game for quite a while.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    [video=youtube;D0YjcedWDQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0YjcedWDQo
    It's funny because it hurts. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Just buy gold and the piece from AH.

- - - Updated - - -

They sell levels. That is P2W. They sell gold. That is P2W. Any time and moment you insert a coin inside a game and gain in-game benefit it's P2W. There's no slippery slopes here. Some idiots think they can move the goalpost but their arguments always fall flat once you point out that no game in the world really is P2W because they're not literally buying end credits.

WoW is and has been P2W game for quite a while.
    Just replying to my part.

Let me get this straight, a game that is end game focused, sells you a boost to not even level cap, and you consider that P2W? What have they won compared to me? A max level mythic geared warlock? I levelled the good old fashioned way. What bonus do they have I do not?