Hydrocore - Description Change

I have not run any content today yet, I'm still at work. But upon reading some of the changes today I see this one:

8.0:
    Hydrocore
    Item Level 110
    Binds when picked up
    "This potent reagent can be obtained deep within the dungeons of Kul Tiras and Zandalar."

8.1:
    Hydrocore
    Item Level 110
    Binds when picked up
    "This potent reagent can be obtained deep within the Heroic and Mythic dungeons of Kul Tiras and Zandalar."

Now I have to ask, has anyone run Heroics today, and seen Hydrocores dropping from endbosses? I have been trying to get a supply of this stuff, and I honestly would just rather run random heroics... looking for Mythics is depressingly slow.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Hydrocores have been dropping from heroics for over a month now, so this is just a tooltip fix, nothing new. Though be prepared that drop isn't too great, I'm probably getting one hydrocore every ~3 heroics on average.

:Surprised Pikachu Face: ... Ive done a bunch of heroics, never had even one drop. I guess I am unlucky. Thanks for the info.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.