Deadly Brew removal

Does anyone know why blizz would remove this? Id be interested in the reasoning behind it.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

At a guess they decided it was too "op" to have the reduced healing passively given (without actually using the poison), so the moved it over to shiv, to make it cost energy. Though i do not pvp a ton, so I wouldn't know the more finer points to the reason, just a guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astearic View Post
    At a guess they decided it was too "op" to have the reduced healing passively given (without actually using the poison), so the moved it over to shiv, to make it cost energy. Though i do not pvp a ton, so I wouldn't know the more finer points to the reason, just a guess.
    i think deadly brew was already giving a lower healing reduction than the regular one tho? so i dont see the issue tbh

Deleted
    Propably because rogues had perfect burst/utility/cc and giving them a healing reduction on top of that with no energy cost was too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddestmad View Post
    Propably because rogues had perfect burst/utility/cc and giving them a healing reduction on top of that with no energy cost was too much.
    No the whole reason warriors and rogues had healing debuffs was because there was little reason to take a melee otherwise, and nothing has changed except these days pvp is balanced around 1500 rating melee trains when it used to be balanced around arena tournaments or 2200+ rating.