Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    "B-but daddy Blizzard, I thought I was y-your f-favorite?" *sniff*

Deal with it, son.

They added literal animu race to have more people join the faction that was otherwise just overdeveloped green retards, overhunched wart-covered blue racistmen, edgy school shooter bait and literally bipedal cows.

Now they are trying to balance things out, since (and numbers support this) adding that one race did more damage than anything else in WoW's history as far as balance goes.
    i will - plus i will do it pretty nicely considering that i usually level up 12 alt on both allience and horde each expansion .

dont mind it at all - but it doesnt change the fact that is extremly bad system design which is still failing spectacurly because people on allience side turn off WM the moment they finish this quest. so its changing nothing besides giving them free gear for still not participating in wpvp because farming people on 1 flightmaster is not world pvp

Wait, so, Tenacity was the right answer all along?

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=58549

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorin View Post
    More projecting? How incredible. lol. You're way too transparent now.
    How is that projecting? Bad source=wikipedia on mathematics as editors there aren't required to math have a masters on math. Harassing=sending me private messages because some reported you and verbally trying to abuse me. Not having a proper conversation here= you clearly stating before you aren't going prove anything and are just mainly focusing on attacking me.

Also classy you aren't even answering on my simple question and conrinuing projecting not even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    doesnt seems like it .

horde clearly doesnt give a single fuck and still keeps steamrolling allience into ground like they did before.

another week where allience are getting free hc mode gear and still refuse to turn on WM.

did incursions and then dark shore for couple of hours last eveing - only seen 2 allience players who got obliterated instantly by horde - then for couple of hours nothing.

for allience if it isnt 40 vs 1 for hc raid gear its not wpvp it seems.

failed system is failed.
    don't know what server your playing on but its almost impossible to play horde with WM right now on mine, every zone and the horde capital have atleast one 40man farming horde players

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    don't know what server your playing on but its almost impossible to play horde with WM right now on mine, every zone and the horde capital have atleast one 40man farming horde players
    i play on 2 servers - horde alts on draenor eu and allience alts on silvermoon - eu

Draenor - WM on . 3 days in row allience is non existing anywhere.

Silvermoon - WM off whenever i do incursions i see crazy huge crowd of people with WM off .

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    So what are the new WM bonuses for EU and US this reset?
    Still 30%.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    Blizzard really has no business integrating and implementing new system layers when they have a hard enough time balancing the bare minimum. Imagine if they simply continued to refine old systems so they wouldn't have to put out dumpster fires 24/7 and constantly issue damage control Q&As.

I guess that would mean they'd have to listen to feedback though.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

i have noticed alience is hitting new low this reset - aparently the most popular way of farming 370 is making raid group near tol dargol horde flightmaster and killing people literaly 40 to 1 .

clearly wpvp at its best working as intended and rightfully reward people with hc raiding quality loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Blizzard really has no business integrating and implementing new system layers when they have a hard enough time balancing the bare minimum. Imagine if they simply continued to refine old systems so they wouldn't have to put out dumpster fires 24/7 and constantly issue damage control Q&As.

I guess that would mean they'd have to listen to feedback though.
    To be fair, they could have made the system work by not giving any bonus / talents for War Mode, but then no one would use it. The trouble they have is they need to bribe users to use warmode since it would be a barren wasteland otherwise.. even with the buff the underpopulated side decided to turn it off (and likely if there were no 10% or talents most horde players would never have turned it on). Sadly for Blizzard this quest + 20% bonus isn't enough for Alliance to do anything more than join a raid, kill 25 and then turn war mode back off until next week for their free 370 (and pray it is azerite to de/scrap for currency).

- - - Updated - - -

i have noticed alience is hitting new low this reset - aparently the most popular way of farming 370 is making raid group near tol dargol horde flightmaster and killing people literaly 40 to 1 .

clearly wpvp at its best working as intended and rightfully reward people with hc raiding quality loot.
    Horde has been doing this all expansion btw.

Horde has been doing this all expansion btw.
    there is incomparible difference between waiting near the instance when group for dungeon / raid is forming and making a raid solely for purpose of 370.

the latter is disgusting behaviour to the point that even people who were in group were disgusted and were proposing to abandon this and go for horde city for real pvp. but ofc they were kicked because everybody else is there for 370 purple.

its disgusting and game breaking behaviour bordering on harrasement.

and the only and sole guilty of this behaviour is blizzard - nobody else.

because its clear at this point that allience are only turning on wm for purple and then turning it off.

behaviour like this has nothing to do with pvp - its broken game design. nothing else.

there is incomparible difference between waiting near the instance when group for dungeon / raid is forming and making a raid solely for purpose of 370.

the latter is disgusting behaviour to the point that even people who were in group were disgusted and were proposing to abandon this and go for horde city for real pvp. but ofc they were kicked because everybody else is there for 370 purple.

and the only and sole guilty of this behaviour is blizzard - nobody else.

because its clear at this point that allience are only turning on wm for purple and then turning it off.

behaviour like this has nothing to do with pvp - its broken game design. nothing else.
    I don't see how the 370 incentive changes the fact that Horde has been doing this same type of activity since like day 3 of this expansion. Which is to say, the 370 incentive has nothing to do with this. This behavior is "normal" world PvP since the beginning of the game (camping BRM in Vanilla, TM/SS, etc).. not sure how you now think it is harassment when it is basic WPVP to it's core. Maybe you hate WPvP like everyone else, but don't act like it is harassment/game breaking (lol) all of a sudden because someone gets a 370 out of it. I honestly don't understand your twists in logic that somehow a person getting a 370 out of the activity makes it bad, but otherwise it is fine.

Even claiming going to a city with a 40 man raid is "real pvp" is disingenuous at best because I have been in those groups and it is a rofl stomp for 5 minutes and you hearth out before any real resistance can meet you.

And of course Blizzard is to blame for it, but not for the current portion but adding ANY reward to participate in PvP that wasn't PvP specific (e.g. PvE rewards like WQs bonuses). The current thing is just a band aid (that seems to work relatively well) on a really dumb system that is only there to make sure War Mode isn't a failure (since it would be w/o rewards being bribed).

To be fair, they could have made the system work by not giving any bonus / talents for War Mode, but then no one would use it. The trouble they have is they need to bribe users to use warmode since it would be a barren wasteland otherwise.. even with the buff the underpopulated side decided to turn it off (and likely if there were no 10% or talents most horde players would never have turned it on). Sadly for Blizzard this quest + 20% bonus isn't enough for Alliance to do anything more than join a raid, kill 25 and then turn war mode back off until next week for their free 370 (and pray it is azerite to de/scrap for currency).
    Agreeing with you, but to add:
    PvP Talents are one of the reasons many specs feel shit and slow in PvE. If all the interesting game changers have to be reserved for PvP Talents.....instanced PvE (which is still the focus of most players of this game, because this is what WoW does better than the competition) has to suffer. It's as simple as that.

I remember saying that when PvP Talents were first announced....and someone answered: "I don't see it that way. I play a Death Knight tank and all PvP Talents offer me is CC, CC-breaker, Movement and self-healing. Why would i want any of that in PvE?"

Yes. that is the state of things.

Horde is advantaged in AV for quite some time now.. but I guess it's better to just pretend that isn't the case and therefore allow you to pretend there is some huge anti-horde bias in the game despite all signs pointing to the opposite.
    what exactly did they do to make horde have 'advantage' ? change tower design ? nope, change the bridge or give horde a similar bridge ? nope
    can u tell me what did they do ? now u can cap towers without need to kill npcs like what alliance literally do since 12 years ? that is a 'buff' ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Right. Having world PvP be a central feature of an expansion was mind boggling stupid.
    indeed. The same as not having a common enemy to kill.

Horde and alliance should have remained "at war" but both should have faced a common mighty foe.

This xpac is the worse by far and I have been playing non stop since vanilla launch.

How is raiding a horde city and killing people idling / afking there less "disgusting"? And yes, I've seen tonight a premade group for raiding Zuldazar city, so it's not that people won't do it. Imo raiding a capital city is bigger "harassment" than camping specific outdoor spot, but that's the point of world pvp and always was - to grief people.

Generally the whole world pvp is mostly whoever creates biggest deathball wins. Groups / raids camping champions of azeroth quest spots etc. existed before 8.1 for a long time. So I don't know what's worse, knowing that Alliance forms raids to gank Horde for an item reward, or knowing that Horde formed raids to gank Alliance for absolutely no reward, just the fun of it.

P.S. I guess people complained a lot about being farmed by raid groups, so there you go, hotfixes:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=289311/...ms-model-fixed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The PvP quest “ Against Overwhelming Odds” can no longer be completed while in a raid.
    The weekly PvP Call to Arms quests can no longer be completed while in a raid, and do not count kills on players below level 120 or with the Honorless Target debuff active.

Based on what I've seen the past couple days, I think Alliance is keeping the 30% buff forever, and were not getting any sort back and forth with it. Participation has dropped off, and I rarely see quests in group finder

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    How is raiding a horde city and killing people idling / afking there less "disgusting"? And yes, I've seen tonight a premade group for raiding Zuldazar city, so it's not that people won't do it. Imo raiding a capital city is bigger "harassment" than camping specific outdoor spot, but that's the point of world pvp and always was - to grief people.

Generally the whole world pvp is mostly whoever creates biggest deathball wins. Groups / raids camping champions of azeroth quest spots etc. existed before 8.1 for a long time. So I don't know what's worse, knowing that Alliance forms raids to gank Horde for an item reward, or knowing that Horde formed raids to gank Alliance for absolutely no reward, just the fun of it.

P.S. I guess people complained a lot about being farmed by raid groups, so there you go, hotfixes:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=289311/...ms-model-fixed
    The PvP quest “ Against Overwhelming Odds” can no longer be completed while in a raid.
    The weekly PvP Call to Arms quests can no longer be completed while in a raid, and do not count kills on players below level 120 or with the Honorless Target debuff active.
    good. this should have never made it into live in current form .

now we will see how much balls allience have if they will have to do this in 5 mans teams

quest in this form is vastly supperior since its promoting hugely cooperation in order to be safe and actually doin quests instead harrasing others

Nature will find a way, as it always was: people will run in small groups without forming a raid, but all together, which will be absolutely identical to previous one for target's sharing (and there're still a lot of different tricks in store from sale kills, to attraction third-party programs for interaction). Then Blizzard will introduce more stringent methods of controlling shards population and everything will start again... and no matter how many crutches you'll attach to this abomination. There is no end to this idiocy. The only way is return PvP servers already and hide WM under BG lows. Don't think that you're smarter than your subscribers, because it's universal nonsense. Don't try to control what you never could/should. This is course of elementary physics. This is more like a war (not about fractions, but about devs/players) than mutual respect and you only exacerbate situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    literally, it's the main task of "smart person" to bring system into similar state for easy breaking it), just give it a little time. Such ideas are foolish and ineffective by definition.
    The more condition checkers, the more stupid and less stable the whole system is.

Just look at "Disabling XP Gains on 110+ Characters" news+ - same story, but then at least you decided to postpone crutch. I'll give you a hint - problem is in game design, inside the system (itemization, scaling, leveling design and much more), and not in especially smart players. Moreover, if you'll think well, then situation itself is very typical in general for whole MMO genre and isn't a problem as such, but it is absolutely certain that you won't solve it with any crutches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    their current slogan could sound something like this: "Player's choice freedom isn't game's advantage, but developer’s disadvantage".
    You're destroying yourself what was created by long and painstaking work before you. You and only you are responsible for making this or that decision and you and only you are responsible for its result. Think about it.

<< BACK
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-06-17 at 09:14 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Deleted
    good. this should have never made it into live in current form .

now we will see how much balls allience have if they will have to do this in 5 mans teams

quest in this form is vastly supperior since its promoting hugely cooperation in order to be safe and actually doin quests instead harrasing others
    Good; let it come. :P

We deserve it after all... for all the 5v1 ganking that goes on around quests where you have to kill a solo-able rare.
    I swear, ever since i turned warmode on, the horde reminds me more and more of ex-yugoslavian chaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post
    Jeha, Horde had literally free 10% to everything without ever getting in Danger (at least in BFA Zones), and now, when the Aliiance, who alsmost got nothing in BFA except a big middle finger all the time and wasn't able to use Warmode, get something....The Horde starts bi******* around.

Hilarious!
    Horde have an advantage in war mode because they are better at pvp. Alliance is given an advantage in war mode purely because blizzard feels sorry for them. I'm not surprised horde are turning it off.

War mode isn't anything new, if you wanted an advantage in world questing on pvp servers you always went horde because alliance is full of shitters and roleplayers.