Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    They're useful for bosses like mythic taloc the most important boss in uldir. You can't complete a raid with downing the first boss #wreck #getguud #flawlesslogic.
    Ele is Middle pack on sims: "omg ele is useless, piece of crap class, not palyable', Ele is first on sims and top on loga "sims do not matter, people cheese bosses, logs are worthless now'

#smartCommunity #getbrain #sheep

PS. Even Method players are comfirming that Ele is one of the beat ST classss, and rest AoE class for Raids. Ele will be very good in new raid if blizzard don't decide to Nerf it.
    Moreover, Ele is already great for m+. I don't recall doing +15 Freehold and pulling 17k total dps on mage with 370ilvl...

Holy shit I just watched an Ele shaman completely destroy on Ghuun mythic on YouTube and came to this forum to see what that's about. You guys should be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Holy shit I just watched an Ele shaman completely destroy on Ghuun mythic on YouTube and came to this forum to see what that's about. You guys should be happy.
    Damage is not everything. To me the class feels terrible. FS cooldown is terrible. The rotation is boring as hell. And like always, we will see what happens in the new tier with movement, because Ele is also lacking that.
    "All that said, the fiery partisan passion that wells up in my heart watching this, it's a Herculean task trying to tamp it down"-Dacien

Never forget that Trump supporters feel "fiery partisan passion" when an accused rapist is being forced onto the Supreme court. Deplorable to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Damage is not everything. To me the class feels terrible. FS cooldown is terrible. The rotation is boring as hell. And like always, we will see what happens in the new tier with movement, because Ele is also lacking that.
    FS is 6s CD for 30s duration, at least ele is not some odd dot like class that split fs and use instant lvb.

Deleted
    Why is holy priest in there but disc is not lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Just because something is high on sims, does not mean it is a good/fun spec. Call the storm have helped alot, but it is still a spec with its flaws.

Also, we are still one the least mobile specs in the game, so i bet we will still us lose heavily on many fights when it comes to dps.
    Yep, strong spec. But gotta try and pair your movement with Lava Surge procs, Available earth shocks, or stormkeeper charges or your damage suffers greatly. You can get caught with your pants down getting a mechanic and just tank your damage.

I remember in 7.2 and 7.3 demo warlocks simmed way higher than any other spec. In real situations demonology was a joke a complete laughing stock if you played one you were an idiot they were the worst spec in the game....

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BradTheBard87 View Post
    You can get caught with your pants down getting a mechanic and just tank your damage.
    I hear this a lot but is it really the case? I can understand on fights where you constantly have to readjust and you're barely able to land hard casts but if we're talking dodging aoe to go back in to turret it's not like Ele is a demanding spec with a complex rotation in the event that you miss a cast or two depending on your MS and procs.

I could very well be wrong though.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I hear this a lot but is it really the case? I can understand on fights where you constantly have to readjust and you're barely able to land hard casts but if we're talking dodging aoe to go back in to turret it's not like Ele is a demanding spec with a complex rotation in the event that you miss a cast or two depending on your MS and procs.

I could very well be wrong though.
    It's honestly the same as any other caster, maybe even favors ele a bit because lava surge and frost shock, but it can be crippling as all hell if it's during elemental, although that's also just as bad for anyone else.

Ele doesn't lose any more than other casters having to move. All casters suck ass when they have to move.