1. #1

    FotM or Too Soon to Tell?

    Seems like a couple classs lost some of their dominance via nerfs (Frost DK) and others got richer. What do you guys think we’ll see as the new top played specs for melee and ranged? Or is it simply too soon to tell?

  2. #2
    I don't know but BrMs now fold like paper.

  3. #3
    No they don't? They had a slight nerf to Stagger, ~3% dmg staggered which is hardly "fold like paper" levels.

  4. #4
    According to wclogs frost DK is still top tier dps. Demo locks shot up to top tier and survi hunters look great as well.

    On the other hand arms warr seems to be the biggest looser (great changes again btw blizztards).

  5. #5
    Bloodsail Admiral Xkiller9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Acherus: The Ebon Hold
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I don't know but BrMs now fold like paper.
    what the fuck are you on about, you hardly got changed, Blood DKs got the biggest nerf bat

  6. #6
    Deleted
    Affli got wrecked too. So now it's terrible to play and does average damage.

  7. #7
    Still too early to tell with the current level of gear

  8. #8
    You'll only tell when the new season start and people get their hands on the new Azerite armor, 3 more traits will be a huge dps boost for everyone, gotta see which classes will benefit the most.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    You'll only tell when the new season start and people get their hands on the new Azerite armor, 3 more traits will be a huge dps boost for everyone, gotta see which classes will benefit the most.
    There's certainly a whole lot of uncertainty while we await new traits and the always reliable hotfixes that come in the weeks following every patch and raid release, but that doesn't mean the data right now is useless.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    what the fuck are you on about, you hardly got changed, Blood DKs got the biggest nerf bat
    Indeed, but actually it's not uncommon to find people at forums losing their s__t when they get something like a 3% nerf.
    BrM are still very much alright and so are BDK's too, even though they are a little bit "more in the same line" with other tanks.

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral Xkiller9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Acherus: The Ebon Hold
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezminion View Post
    Indeed, but actually it's not uncommon to find people at forums losing their s__t when they get something like a 3% nerf.
    BrM are still very much alright and so are BDK's too, even though they are a little bit "more in the same line" with other tanks.
    monks are effectively unchanged, all that happened this patch was they widened the gap between monks and the rest of the tanks

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Apellosine View Post
    No they don't? They had a slight nerf to Stagger, ~3% dmg staggered which is hardly "fold like paper" levels.
    yea, like 10% more dmg per hit.. preeetty substantial. tank a pack of mobs on a ~15. we get wrecktified now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezminion View Post
    Indeed, but actually it's not uncommon to find people at forums losing their s__t when they get something like a 3% nerf.
    BrM are still very much alright and so are BDK's too, even though they are a little bit "more in the same line" with other tanks.
    its a huge difference. not numerically, but in practice. Obviously you dont play a brewmaster or play in an environment where the difference is very apparent. My healers sure notice.

    whats interesting is they didnt touch bdk more or less. was meta, stays meta. /shrug

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post



    Obviously you dont play a brewmaster or play in an environment where the difference is very apparent. My healers sure notice.

    whats interesting is they didnt touch bdk more or less. was meta, stays meta. /shrug
    Obviously you dont play in an enviroment where the difference is very apparent. Healers sure notice. Bdk got pretty substantial nerfs. They are meta for their utility in grips and cr. They are spikier than ever now, less likely to pull off big pulls. BrM can compete.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    Affli got wrecked too. So now it's terrible to play and does average damage.
    A 9% nerf to one move is not "wrecked".

    I don't see much changing to be honest overall for now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •