Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Makes me think of Wormwood in Vampire the Masquerade.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by SardaukarMikhail View Post
    It's a pretty reasonable theory adamzz, please state how it would not be?

    - - - Updated - - -





    Well the other titans are using Argus to imprison him. So perhaps Sargeras is in a state that would allow for his power to be taken.
    It would suck if they use Illidan to become Sargeras 2.0.

    Also

    Best nick 10/10 would annihilate with my fellow fremen freedom fighters.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

  3. #63
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by SardaukarMikhail View Post
    The titans are using all the power just to hold Sargeras in place. Sargeras can't defend himself, Illidan can claim the rest of his power as his own. (He already claimed the eye)
    And again, why they would allow this to happen? Just let their control slip a bit, let Sargeras instantly own Illidan, get him back under control. His very presence is there is completely pointless if the Titans are doing all the work anyway.

  4. #64
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,209
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And again, why they would allow this to happen? Just let their control slip a bit, let Sargeras instantly own Illidan, get him back under control. His very presence is there is completely pointless if the Titans are doing all the work anyway.
    He is there because the faction war plot will require him to fight for the alliance and the nelves and the only one able to defeat him was Arthas and also because probably a lot of people will want to lock him again, so no wonder why he decied to stay and also I am sure he will learn a few new tricks with the titans
    Last edited by Maxrokur; 2018-12-15 at 12:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  5. #65
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    He is there because the faction war plot will require him to fight for the alliance and the nelves and the only one able to defeat him was Arthas and also because probably a lot of people will want to lock him again
    Well yeah, they'd have to pull even more bullshit to let Nathanos survive against three Night Elven powerhouses. Best way out was giving Illidan the Vindicaar treatment and conveniently ignoring the fact that his actual role in keeping Sargeras imprisoned is non-existant.

  6. #66
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,209
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Well yeah, they'd have to pull even more bullshit to let Nathanos survive against three Night Elven powerhouses. Best way out was giving Illidan the Vindicaar treatment and conveniently ignoring the fact that his actual role in keeping Sargeras imprisoned is non-existant.
    Indeed the horde has zero powerhouses, they should be using Azerite as some powerful drug otherwise, they have to pull bullshit to even let the horde survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And again, why they would allow this to happen? Just let their control slip a bit, let Sargeras instantly own Illidan, get him back under control. His very presence is there is completely pointless if the Titans are doing all the work anyway.
    No one suspects Illidan is planning this other than Mavie. I think your looking to deep into this Kape, relax a little.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    He is there because the faction war plot will require him to fight for the alliance and the nelves and the only one able to defeat him was Arthas and also because probably a lot of people will want to lock him again, so no wonder why he decied to stay and also I am sure he will learn a few new tricks with the titans
    If you read the Arthas books, Illidan was owning Arthas. Pretty much just let Arthas run a bit before he went in for the finishing blow. Arthas took advantage of Illidans over-confidence and when Nerzul empowerd him/told him to strike, Arthas got in a lucky blow.

  8. #68
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,209
    Quote Originally Posted by SardaukarMikhail View Post
    No one suspects Illidan is planning this other than Mavie. I think your looking to deep into this Kape, relax a little.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If you read the Arthas books, Illidan was owning Arthas. Pretty much just let Arthas run a bit before he went in for the finishing blow. Arthas took advantage of Illidans over-confidence and when Nerzul empowerd him/told him to strike, Arthas got in a lucky blow.
    Chronicles and the artifact stories, tells both were at equal ground, I always though the novel was more Arthas self doubt than him actually losing, even lucky blows doesn't win fights.

    About his plans, doubt he will ever be a villain again, probably learned that playing nice will get him more far but also he can keep his tedency or using it to get more a positive view, I bet if he came back he will raze or enslave a bunch of orcs for his new fel army and probably a lot of alliance leaders will turn a blind eye because of the current faction war and they probably will be still bitter about the whole affair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Chronicles and the artifact stories, tells both were at equal ground, I always though the novel was more Arthas self doubt than him actually losing, even lucky blows doesn't win fights.

    About his plans, doubt he will ever be a villain again, probably learned that playing nice will get him more far but also he can keep his tedency or using it to get more a positive view, I bet if he came back he will raze or enslave a bunch of orcs for his new fel army and probably a lot of alliance leaders will turn a blind eye because of the current faction war and they probably will be still bitter about the whole affair.

    Read this book for the fight between Illidan and Arthas Read the book: Arthas Rise Lich King

  10. #70
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by SardaukarMikhail View Post
    No one suspects Illidan is planning this other than Mavie. I think your looking to deep into this Kape, relax a little.
    I'm the one who's looking too deep? You're claiming that Illidan can somehow drain power from the most powerful being we currently know about. One that is watched by several titans. One the possessed Illidan's body back in Nighthold like it was nothing. Who was about to cleave Azeroth in half and was only stopped by several beings who are also stronger than Illidan. By far. In a raid where we see that draining/corrupting Titans took time and effort from Antorus elite demons.

    If they ever make Sargeras' power something that can be easily stolen, that's it, they'd ruin both him and Illidan in a single swoop.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I'm the one who's looking too deep? You're claiming that Illidan can somehow drain power from the most powerful being we currently know about. One that is watched by several titans. One the possessed Illidan's body back in Nighthold like it was nothing. Who was about to cleave Azeroth in half and was only stopped by several beings who are also stronger than Illidan. By far. In a raid where we see that draining/corrupting Titans took time and effort from Antorus elite demons.

    If they ever make Sargeras' power something that can be easily stolen, that's it, they'd ruin both him and Illidan in a single swoop.
    I think your just not fully informed on the lore Kape. Illidan was never possessed in the Nighthold. What we faught was some other demon (they did not state who exactly it could be) He was also dead at the time from his defeat about a decade ago in the Black Temple/just comming back to life. His spirit, was also not in the body, Kadgar was returning it to Illidans body.

    Next your also changing my argument to make your claim make more sense! It's taking all of the titans power and more to hold Sargeras in place. Thats the perfect time for Illidan to strike. I know if it were a 1v1 Illidan vs Sargeras. Sargeras would not even break a sweat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •