Rukhmar loot bug

Anyone else notice that he doesn't drop anything now? Killed him on a few toons after patch, not even gold.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Anyone else notice that he doesn't drop anything now? Killed him on a few toons after patch, not even gold.
    I farmed him yesterday on Heroic and Mythic and received loot both times. He does seem bugged though in that he does not stop casting when you go back into melee range.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexera View Post
    I farmed him yesterday on Heroic and Mythic and received loot both times. He does seem bugged though in that he does not stop casting when you go back into melee range.
    Rukhmar, the world boss?

I just killed him. You don't loot him anymore, if gear drops, you get it in your bags automatically, just like how the world boss loot in BFA and Legion works.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexera View Post
    uh...you do realize that this is a WB right? There is heroic and mythic Rukhmar. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by raindance View Post
    I just killed him. You don't loot him anymore, if gear drops, you get it in your bags automatically, just like how the world boss loot in BFA and Legion works.
    Thanks. That gave me hope still. hehe
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    uh...you do realize that this is a WB right? There is heroic and mythic Rukhmar. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. That gave me hope still. hehe

Well... Duh....

Haha. Thanks. What a fail.