Uldir nhc bosses no longer drop 250 azerit

What's the point with that one? Do they want to prevent people from running Uldir nhc for azerit when the new raid has opened? If yes they should remove the azerit drop from all difficulties...

It was only removed from normal, not normal and heroic.

They like to save people from themselves. You play the game how Blizz wants you to

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is nhc a thing? It makes no sense. Non-heroic refers to 3 difficulty modes now. We have LFR, N, HC, and M.

Also, eh, I don't do normal, but they should've just made it so you only get ap from 1 difficulty and let you choose which one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Why is nhc a thing? It makes no sense. Non-heroic refers to 3 difficulty modes now. We have LFR, N, HC, and M.

Also, eh, I don't do normal, but they should've just made it so you only get ap from 1 difficulty and let you choose which one
    That's how it's already been working for months. Exception is LFR. If you full clear on Heroic you get no Azerite if you do it again on Normal.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

i thought that this sort of animals who use ‘nhc’ instead of just ‘n’ or ‘normal’ is dead...

They did something similar in the past.

In Legion I was killing mythic Gul'dan. I was also clearing 10/10 heroic, 10/10 normal, 10/10 LFR, 3/3 of all difficulties of Trial, and almost all of the bosses in EN (pugs would break sporadically in mythic, if not just dying after Ursoc).

They then realized that some players have no self control and put in limitations.

That being said i'm surprised this is coming before the next tier is current and exciting.

So LFR, normal and mythic no longer drop 250 azerite? Why does only Heroic drop 250 azerite?

10+ Year Old Account
    They should remove it from all difficulties of Uldir. You should NEVER feel like you need to run old raids once a new is out. The less incentive to go back, the better.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drish View Post
    They did something similar in the past.

In Legion I was killing mythic Gul'dan. I was also clearing 10/10 heroic, 10/10 normal, 10/10 LFR, 3/3 of all difficulties of Trial, and almost all of the bosses in EN (pugs would break sporadically in mythic, if not just dying after Ursoc).

They then realized that some players have no self control and put in limitations.

That being said i'm surprised this is coming before the next tier is current and exciting.
    Most people did that for Leggo chance, not for AP. If you were farming AP, it was Maw/CoS+9 keys. I say this as a person who was in the first 20 people to have a maxed weapon on my server
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

nhc is something ppl say in EU guys

nhc = normal

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AgilityTank View Post

nhc = normal
    No.

Nobody in the EU says that.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post

Because it's a term that came up during times we only had 2 difficulties?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerathul View Post
    No.

Nobody in the EU says that.
    Except that's not true. It's a common thing on the servers i play and played since there are multiple difficulties. I am from switzerland though and so i mostly played on german servers. So maybe it's a german thing?

So yea last time i looked i was playing in the EU. So i guess there are people in the EU using that term.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenschezar View Post
    Because it's a term that came up during times we only had 2 difficulties?

Except that's not true. It's a common thing on the servers i play and played since there are multiple difficulties. I am from switzerland though and so i mostly played on german servers. So maybe it's a german thing?

So yea last time i looked i was playing in the EU. So i guess there are people in the EU using that term.
    Eeeww non-English servers.

Quote Originally Posted by AgilityTank View Post

nhc = normal
    Been playing on the EU servers since 2006, I've not heard that since late BC and even then it was rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerathul View Post
    Eeeww non-English servers.
    We are a part of WoW if you like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Most people did that for Leggo chance, not for AP. If you were farming AP, it was Maw/CoS+9 keys. I say this as a person who was in the first 20 people to have a maxed weapon on my server
    You did both. There were groups in the group finder that were asking for 900+ ilvl to do a sweep of all of EN, normal/heroic trial, and normal/heroic nighthold. Some people were there with BiS legendaries, because from an AP standpoint it was efficient as hell to do old raids with an absolutely stacked group.