Which class can I just worry about DPS'ing in arenas?

Hey guys, I just came back to wow and I wanted to know which class can I play in arenas. That I don't have to worry about CC's / etc. I just want to pure dps. Thanks in advance

None of them, if you go full PvE in arena you won't get any respectable rating.

warriors dont have much in terms of spamable cc

understood. Well which class is more simplistic? I want to get my feet wet. I'm a console gamer gone pc and learning to use all these keybinds eetc.

- - - Updated - - -

I was playing druid, but man support healing etc. is 2 much for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    warriors dont have much in terms of spamable cc
    They still do a lot of stuff that is not dps. Fear, single target sniper range stun(it should be changed to be melee cuz range on a warrior is lame as fuck), commanding shout, disarming, etc.

I might stick with the surv hunter and call it a day. I know its other stuff to do, but I take it if you play enough you will learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockburner View Post
    understood. Well which class is more simplistic? I want to get my feet wet. I'm a console gamer gone pc and learning to use all these keybinds eetc.

- - - Updated - - -

I was playing druid, but man support healing etc. is 2 much for me lol
    Then probably DH, by far the most braindead class in arena. You have stuns to do but you just have so many with such microscopic cooldown, just just spam them in your insane ridiculous dmg rotation and it feels like the game just gives you everything for free. You can even spam shit on top of other shit cuz who the fuck needs GCD, right?

Btw if you go back to druid just start running at the other healer and spam cyclone the whole fucking game. The whole point of pvp in WoW is to win against people who can't fight back (aka the most dishonorable kind of fighting).

DKs can get pretty far with minimal thought-through cc usage. Definitely the class I found just doing damage most on. But you will also flop over if you are careless about what you are doing.

Yeah, that sounds about right lol

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    They still do a lot of stuff that is not dps. Fear, single target sniper range stun(it should be changed to be melee cuz range on a warrior is lame as fuck), commanding shout, disarming, etc.
    Not saying they dont bring things to the table. Im just saying they dont have anything like poly/fear/cyclone

Just play DH,it's pretty much the easy way to >2k rating

While it's intimidating to worry about timing cc when you've just started learning, understand that these are fundamental to arena. There is no class/spec that can literally sit on one target the whole game and do damage. Warriors need to charge back and peel for their healer, pre-banner cc, carefully swap stances when it makes sense such as when they are topped off and on stun dr, etc. Dk's have to grip when it makes sense and their opponent has little to no mobility left, they should chain slow melee who are after their healer, etc. Dh's need to stun and mana burn healers, they should hold on to some fel rush charges so they can fel rush and darkness their healer if they get caught out of form in a stun with no cd's, they have many spell interrupts that need to be used on the right spells, etc.

All of the melee classes that people often suggest are too easy to play do still have utility spells that distinguish good from bad players.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Not saying they dont bring things to the table. Im just saying they dont have anything like poly/fear/cyclone
    Well yeah, which is a good thing. All spammable CC should be insanely nerfed if not entirely removed in order to increase the quality of the game.

Thanks you are right, I am a pretty skilled videogame player. If I pick a class and stick with it. I should be okay.

None of them, if you go full PvE in arena you won't get any respectable rating.
    have you been playing arenas recently cause they’ve been pvelike for a lot of comps since years already you can get gladiator - which is pretty meaningless these days as it’s under any expac duelist - by just pulling out damage and not having a clue about arenas
    @Blockburner: doesn’t matter the class, what matters is the comp, any class beside mage I guess can just rotate pve damage and win with the right comp

Well yeah, which is a good thing. All spammable CC should be insanely nerfed if not entirely removed in order to increase the quality of the game.
    are you 1500 or what?

Spammable CC besides poly is easily avoidable, since these skills all have a cast time (and also are all dispellable). Especially cyclone, with its 20 yd range. Poly is harder due to shimmer, but my healer is a druid, so I don't care. Things like harpoon into freezing trap, hammer of justice, kidney shot etc. are much worse, because there's pretty much nothing you can do.