Thread: Holy power

Holy power

After the latest patch sometimes abilities that were supposed to give HP delay way too much to give it. There are times that I go from 1 HP to 5 instantly because I used 5 abilities.

In combat it's important to have the HP getting filled 1 by 1 so that delay can be really problematic.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    After the latest patch sometimes abilities that were supposed to give HP delay way too much to give it. There are times that I go from 1 HP to 5 instantly because I used 5 abilities.

In combat it's important to have the HP getting filled 1 by 1 so that delay can be really problematic.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?
    Happening to me and others as well. In general when in Drustvar so it has to do with servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've also encountered a number of times where HP spenders don't do damage but dump the HP. I've never been a fan of the holy power system as a whole, it's too clunky and makes paladins feel too much like a rogue with combat points. Only thing is, rogues have energy while paladins just have to get crap tons of haste to lower CDs of builders. The last thing a clunky system needs is generation lag and spending errors.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxP View Post
    Yea this is happening to me too. Is it a glitch?

Regards,
    Max.
    Why are you signing your post like it's a letter? lmao
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle