Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The biggest issue is how mounts are rewarded. You used to be able to grind to a reward. Now, everything is RNG based or Gold-Sinks.
    That's how it has always been. There are people still running Stratholme to this day for the mount. And sure, there's inflation, but in Vanilla getting mounts was all about getting gold, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    This was more a long-term goal. In BFA they added many new mounts, 400 become a bit to easy even for me.
    it is a long term goal though... you know 450 and 500 will come eventually, sao work towards it, and just imagine that the mount is a mystery!
    450 and 500 will come, so work towards it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    My main gripes are the Island Expedition mounts (Which are being made less painful with the treasure maps) and the Warmode mount. I hate Warmode with a passion, so I'm going to have to find a wintrade group at some point to finish that stupid achievement.

It wouldn't be so bad if the weekly quest gave 250 honor to the zone the quest was based around instead of the zone you handed it in.

I had 425ish by the time I quit. 450 doesn't seem unreachable.
    https://www.warcraftmounts.com/gallery/alliance.php
    579 if you count every single mount, which is technically impossible.
    that includes ones that have no been ingame since early 2004, and ones that are not yet obtainable.

to all the rewards is insane and makes me not even want to bother.

over 400 mounts , over 1400 vanity pets , over 300 toys , 200 differents title

this is the problem, thoses items are not special anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    as a collector, bfa gold sinks are nothing compared to buying all transmog; when only 1 can cost a token, bfa gold sinks are basically non existent compared
    there's really a lot of other items to collect otherwise, might be a way to burn off collectors; classic is coming I guess!
    also I don't understand why you say that vicious saddles are more friendly, now there's 11 achievements or 440 rbg to win above 1.6k for every collector willing to complete every 11 vicious saddles criterias (can only be completed once - collectible) !
    Last edited by Cæli; 2019-06-15 at 07:48 PM.

it were "collectors", who raised Blizzney and WoW to its current overkill on collectibles, where many r easy to obtain, but some require the true collectors virtues: endurance, efficiency and dedication.

u r not worthy the (unofficial) title "Collector". a real collector doesnt withdraw when things get down, but reigns supreme.
    esp. the mount collectors, having grind out Arthas, Rukhmar and Yogg, one went for over 4k kills on Oondasta. but its not that much endurance to ignore fatigue, but smartness in ROI, aka (time) efficiency and opportunity, what qualifies the real dedication.
    as money shouldnt be a challenge for any veteran, so gold sink mounts r the more easier version than 0,1% drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a massive necro by a spam account. Feel free to share thoughts in a relevant new thread.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)