Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Been playing unholy myself as the offspec (MS BLood). I never play the toon competitively in m+ or raids and have to say it feels fine (mid of pack the others on team also don't play competitively).

I was BoS Frost spec up until about a month ago but just get fed-up with bad RNG and the playstyle. While i do a little less DPS than frost (playing it semi ok with decent rng) i have far more fun playing unholy and dps feels more even. A bad mistake won't gimp me for the rest of the fight unlike with frost.

So yeah, if you dislike BoS Frost playstyle, don't like the idea of messing up with BoS Frost and the team doesnt mind you doing slightly less DPS (assuming your playing top notch without messing up BoS) sure go Unholy its totally worth it you might even find yourself doing more DPS.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2018-12-25 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    A bad mistake won't gimp me for the rest of the fight unlike with frost.
    +++
    This is true for the mistake your tank might do aswell. Spread-out-drunk-tank-pull? As frost it's a RIP, but as unholy you may just Outbreak-Tab/Epidemic-spam everything and top the charts.

As for WorldQuests with the new 1.5min (OR LESS) ARMY unholy is just the KING now.

I've been trying to get into Unholy since I stopped playing in cata but just cant. Can't tell if its coz my dh is generally just much much stronger or if its coz it just doesn't feel that rewarding. Might attempt to redo it again I decide blood is worth gearing for M+ (I don't raid) but for now i play DH and that's it, which gets a tad boring...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoss View Post
    Been playing unholy since wrath. I'm totally IN LOVE with unholy. If you have to ask if you should play it, don't.
    If you came here just to say that, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I've been trying to get into Unholy since I stopped playing in cata but just cant. Can't tell if its coz my dh is generally just much much stronger or if its coz it just doesn't feel that rewarding.
    DH was allready a meme spec with momentum with the lowest attention needed to perform well. The current eroded state of the spec is just a joke - overtuned or not. It is a clear outlier class compared to every other class, spec and role - so I don't think unholy or any other spec in game is the problem, when DH is the only spec you perform well.

I don't say everything has to be a challenge in this game to have fun, but if your character progression is meaningless with a class close to zero skillcap you are basicly just a buffbot and interchangeable with ANY other player. At some point in time even the most dense player gets to the point to ask the FUN question and the high fluctuation in M+ and PvP speaks volumes about class choices for the wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    DH was allready a meme spec with momentum with the lowest attention needed to perform well. The current eroded state of the spec is just a joke - overtuned or not. It is a clear outlier class compared to every other class, spec and role - so I don't think unholy or any other spec in game is the problem, when DH is the only spec you perform well.

I don't say everything has to be a challenge in this game to have fun, but if your character progression is meaningless with a class close to zero skillcap you are basicly just a buffbot and interchangeable with ANY other player. At some point in time even the most dense player gets to the point to ask the FUN question and the high fluctuation in M+ and PvP speaks volumes about class choices for the wrong reasons.
    Ehh I used to main lock from tbc to cata and feral during its high skills days, im enjoying playing the easy life lol . I don't think any spec requires significant skill these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    I miss when BDK was considered high skill ceiling... Man what has happened to this game..

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I miss when BDK was considered high skill ceiling... Man what has happened to this game..
    You mean in Wrath when they spammed random buttons?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmunkholm View Post
    You mean in Wrath when they spammed random buttons?
    AhaAhahAhaAhahhahaha XD ggewd joke frend XD

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I loved enrages back when my rogue's shiv wasn't a pvp only ability. I'm a sucker for offensive dispels. Shield Slam had a glyph for that, grand fun, as well as Icy Touch. Anyone remember Icy Touch?
    fc, the glyph was fun.