Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Hey no kink shaming, if the OP wants to treat WoW as a safe space where they can experiment with goat seduction I think we should let them be.
    Then they are welcome to /flirt at the goat.

Deleted
    this is false, was just online, the same whistles are still present in game, but it seems some extra new whistles were added...

We have /flirt for that. I prefer this one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Sanctum View Post
    this is false, was just online, the same whistles are still present in game, but it seems some extra new whistles were added...
    The cat call is not. Go check my first link, it was removed. Now its only normal whistles.
    Can you tell me your race and gender? On my BE Female after over 50 tries I can safely say the cat calling is.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with this. Infinitely more uses for regular whistles than there are for cat calls.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    The cat call is not. Go check my first link, it was removed. Now its only normal whistles.
    Can you tell me your race and gender? On my BE Female after over 50 tries I can safely say the cat calling is.
    Yea my bad I obviously don't know what a cat call whistle is lol derpy derp.

They seem to have replaced them all actually, the new ones are clearer. But yea, no big deal but I just wish they replaced them with a less generic whistles, if you are going to replace something, make it worth replacing. Maybe like a tune whistle or a walking whistle... Altohugh as a hunter at least the pet call whistle is appropriate lol. :P
    Last edited by mmocfb48d32508; 2018-12-17 at 11:44 PM.