Deleted

what enrage abilities can druids remove? (PvP)

I was wondering if Soothe is even useful in PvP? I know fury warrior has an enrage effect. any other specs?

cheers

Deleted
    That's it. If you are vs a guardian druid you can dispel one of their abilities that gives them rage. Vs arms or fury you can dispel berserker rage in the niche situation they use it preemptively instead of reactively (if they use it reactively, they are dred anyway). Pretty much useless.

It was a lot of fun soothing warrior reflects back in the day. Probably unfair but actually made the ability useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Himhim View Post
    That's it. If you are vs a guardian druid you can dispel one of their abilities that gives them rage. Vs arms or fury you can dispel berserker rage in the niche situation they use it preemptively instead of reactively (if they use it reactively, they are dred anyway). Pretty much useless.
    What's worse is that Fury warriors proc enrage effects so often that it's nearly useless to dispel an enrage. It's like dispelling a poison when you have an Assasination rogue on you: it may help for a second, but the poison is just going to be put back on you instantly. Maybe if Soothe prevented the target from enraging for a while after a dispel it would be more useful.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by The Grandmaster View Post
    It was a lot of fun soothing warrior reflects back in the day. Probably unfair but actually made the ability useful.
    Does it not eat spell reflect anymore? I never thought of using soothe for that.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Does it not eat spell reflect anymore? I never thought of using soothe for that.
    Not anymore, unfortunately. I've tried it recently to no avail. :/

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    The spell reflects don't work like that anymore. They reflect all spells for 3 seconds, not the old "consumed after a successful reflect" spell.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville