10+ Year Old Account

Question Best way to find group for quest??

Hello again all, don't worry, I am not complaining about anything this time, just curious of how to go about something....
    I am trying to get the Hivemind Mount, but have found that it cannot be soloed, and I must find 5 others to assist in order to complete it.
    I have tried constantly checking the Group Finder, but have never seen any Custom groups to join for anything, so should I just create a group there, or is there a better way to PUG a quest that needs multiple people??
    Thanks in advance!!

PS. I would prefer not to have to spam chat to build a group if possible....
    Also, I do not want to bother guildies over a vanity project.

Quote Originally Posted by zlloyd1 View Post
    Hello again all, don't worry, I am not complaining about anything this time, just curious of how to go about something....
    I am trying to get the Hivemind Mount, but have found that it cannot be soloed, and I must find 5 others to assist in order to complete it.
    I have tried constantly checking the Group Finder, but have never seen any Custom groups to join for anything, so should I just create a group there, or is there a better way to PUG a quest that needs multiple people??
    Thanks in advance!!

PS. I would prefer not to have to spam chat to build a group if possible....
    Also, I do not want to bother guildies over a vanity project.
    I checked the group finder yesterday at a random, off-peak time and there were 5 hivemind groups looking for people to join, most had 3-4 people in group already. Most were looking for a specific monocle... Red seemed the most common one to be missing.

10+ Year Old Account

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    I checked the group finder yesterday at a random, off-peak time and there were 5 hivemind groups looking for people to join, most had 3-4 people in group already. Most were looking for a specific monocle... Red seemed the most common one to be missing.
    Thanks Nomads, but I got the mount now, just had to grab a couple of guildies and worked through it!!