Thread: Fel Rush Buggy?

Fel Rush Buggy?

I'll keep this short. Fel Rush seems buggier than normal. Lately I find myself stalling out midair halfway through a Fel Rush like I hit a brick wall and slowfall.

Any other DH's having this issue?

Looks like Blizz is still working on it..2 years later.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...87800982409217
    Last edited by Vaulton05; 2018-12-19 at 09:15 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaulton05 View Post
    I'll keep this short. Fel Rush seems buggier than normal. Lately I find myself stalling out midair halfway through a Fel Rush like I hit a brick wall and slowfall.

Any other DH's have this issue?

Looks like Blizz is still working on it..2 years later.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...87800982409217
    I have found areas where I will stop moving completely like I have hit an invisible wall. I assumed it was actually and invisible wall that blizz needs to fix before releasing flying. Found them all over the place.

I think everyone has run into those. Movement abilities have been buggy since Vanilla. Go ask the Mages about Blink or the Warriors about Heroic Leap. Maybe it's because of flaws in how the core game engine handles terrain and movement. Maybe having flawless movement in an open world game is just not a realistic goal. Either way, "mostly reliable in open world and very reliable in boss fights" seems to be the best we can hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    I think everyone has run into those. Movement abilities have been buggy since Vanilla. Go ask the Mages about Blink or the Warriors about Heroic Leap.
    As a Mage main since Patch 2.4.3 and having just leveled a DH to 120 in the last few days, Blink either works or it doesn't. Very rarely will it ever Blink you halfway. Fel Rush on the other hand, even when I'm in the air and using it, 60-70% of the time, I don't go the full distance. Fel Rush is insanely buggy.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Its lag. BFA has been laggy since its release. And it was always, even during legion, when it was laggy fel rush would often function very badly.

Would agree with the "it's lagg" i have only had a few times since launch that it's really bugged out on me. (going further than i should have or a DC after using). Mythrax has a spot in the room where it happened to me twice in the same night. I think i had it happen during a TD key once also. I have had a DC at the end 1-2 times in the open world.

Yeah its been buggy since I started playing DH. Even the length at to which you rush is sometimes longer or even shorter. Also, I'm tired of being disconnected from the game everytime I get hit with a root while flying in the air. It's old.

Its the pebbles, they are everywhere.
    Carefull.

I have found myself at times feel rushing nearly in place, other times rushing a quarter of a mile. I'm careful now, for fear of fel rushing from one dead boss into the facepull of the next.

Report this bug, maybe they will fix it