Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

New Netflix show,. hype
    "People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" - Wynne ( Dragon Age: Origins.)

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

New Netflix show,. hype
    I'm not a huge fan of Netflix Cartoons, but if it's on the level of Arcane I'll watch it for sure.
    Hi

Legendary!
    So, 4 years after the announcement we have.. a logo. Can't say I'm left overly optimistic considering the development hell they churned Anthem through, and the end result spoke for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of Netflix Cartoons, but if it's on the level of Arcane I'll watch it for sure.
    I'll settle for it being on the level of Vox Machina levels for me to get excited. :P
    "People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" - Wynne ( Dragon Age: Origins.)