Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    100% trueness right here. bfa apologists are the worst and i dont even HATE bfa.
    I don't hate it either, in the same way I don't hate vegan food. It's simply a bad game, as the other tastes like old socks.

Quote Originally Posted by wegwacc View Post
    I can't quite decide...

Either you are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, or you are desperatly trying to rationalize the dumb decision to buy the piece of crap called BfA. Neither speaks well of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Suits me.

The fewer "LF Tank M+6 checking rio 1200+ no retards" morons we have in our new game, the better.
    i guess my favorite part about WoW classic is that all the people who hate retail have to pay for it to be able to play classic. Irony.

I think there will some hype at the start, but the active player #s will plummet pretty quickly. I'd be shocked if after 6-9 month we'd have more the 50-75k active users in each region, and less than 250k world wide.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    i guess my favorite part about WoW classic is that all the people who hate retail have to pay for it to be able to play classic. Irony.
    The reverse is true as well, so joke's on you. There are a lot more dumb sheep in Retail than there will be players in Classic. You are funding our favorite game, not the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    If you pay a sub that includes both and only play Classic what difference does it make? Blizzard doesn't need me to keep my money away as a sign of protest, they are very good at keeping players away right now themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I think there will some hype at the start, but the active player #s will plummet pretty quickly. I'd be shocked if after 6-9 month we'd have more the 50-75k active users in each region, and less than 250k world wide.
    Nostradamas right here.

Or should I say, Nostalriusdamas?

Deleted
    The original game will have a dedicated crowd for a while. Maybe for a long while.

There will certainly be an influx of players at launch, many of those will either return to retail, while others will just go back to the "non subbed" status, but many will stay, in their time capsule were everything is feeling "just about right".

That was the original wow in the bottom line, a parallel reality were the bonds between the player and his fictional alter ago were deep enough to matter, and make him keep returning for more.