Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Maybe we could try copying something that actually worked? The Maginot line is famous for not actually accomplishing anything.
    Well I mean, the Germans mostly went around it . . .

"Pfft, like zey'd invade through le belgium like zey did last time." - The French.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    McConnel went home. All we need to do now is wait g till midnight for it to be official.
    To his nice warm terrarium where he's got plenty of lettuce and bedding to last the winter.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Betting time - How long will this shutdown last?

Christmas Eve is Monday, Christmas Tuesday, voting will require a 24 hour notice. That puts us at Thursday assuming anybody even worked over the holiday to iron this out. The House is full of lame ducks who have no intentions of returning to DC over the break just to vote on some bullshit that aren't in charge of anymore.

Then you have yet another holiday. November election results are seated. A Blue House and Senate that's almost the same. The new reps (Democrats) can't wait to stunt on Trump. GOP Senators haven't had anything nice to say about Trump for a week.

Nothing is passing with the Wall in the budget. The longer this goes the open to the I word the GOP gets.

I'm thinking 1 week.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well I mean, the Germans mostly went around it . . .

"Pfft, like zey'd invade through le belgium like zey did last time." - The French.

- - - Updated - - -

To his nice warm terrarium where he's got plenty of lettuce and bedding to last the winter.
    What do you think happens if Trump and the Freedom Caucus absolutely refuse to blink. I mean, not a chance, no matter how bad it gets?

@Skroe : Same question. I know you're convinced he will blink. Just for shts and giggles, assume that Trump and the Freedom Caucus refuse to blink.

Then what?
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    What do you think happens if Trump and the Freedom Caucus absolutely refuse to blink. I mean, not a chance, no matter how bad it gets?

@Skroe : Same question. I know you're convinced he will blink. Just for shts and giggles, assume that Trump and the Freedom Caucus refuse to blink.

Then what?
    They can be made to blink.

Then what?
    Then in three weeks the Freedom Caucus no longer has their leverage and a wall-less budget likely passes soon after.

Then what?
    Soon as they give him the smallest off ramp, he'll manufacture victory.

That is what Donald Trump is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Soon as they give him the smallest off ramp, he'll manufacture victory.

That is what Donald Trump is.
    Or even with no off ramp at all.

Totally clears the President, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Make America Great Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Make America Great Again.
    Do you have ANYTHING to add to the conversation? Or do you want to keep parroting shit that is never going to happen under Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Do you have ANYTHING to add to the conversation? Or do you want to keep parroting shit that is never going to happen under Trump?
    The time for talk is over. The time for securing the sovereignty of our nation is about to begin.

The time for talk is over. The time for securing the sovereignty of our nation is about to begin.
    oh wait...you're serious aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    oh wait...you're serious aren't you?
    How are you

How are you
    Still breathing. A bit tired from work.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

By wasting BILLIONS for something that can be beaten by mankinds first few inventions? A rope or a fucking ladder? Or hell a fucking shovel could beat it. Why? Especially when more people are LEAVING by going over that border, than are coming over that border illegally?

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Still breathing. A bit tired from work.
    How does $5 billion sound? Just get 9 people to say "yay" and it can all be yours.

I think you don't understand the word 'sovereignty'.
    A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Strange idea for you, but migrants looking for work are not a danger to our sovereignty.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

You're not getting your fucking monument to white supremacy, lol.

Let the government stay shut down! Nancy Pelosi gets to write a new budget January 3rd and you'll get even less.

Merry Fucking Christmas!

lol, the wall is dead. This was the last possible chance to do it and it's over. There will be no wall ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Strange idea for you, but migrants looking for work are not a danger to our sovereignty.
    I have it on good authority that they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, and that they're rapists. But some might be good people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You're not getting your fucking monument to white supremacy, lol.

Let the government stay shut down! Nancy Pelosi gets to write a new budget January 3rd and you'll get even less.

Merry Fucking Christmas!
    Never Trumpers get coal in their stocking.