Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I have it on good authority that they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, and that they're rapists. But some might be good people.

- - - Updated - - -

Never Trumpers get coal in their stocking.
    NeverTrumpers are getting steak sauce because we smell blood and before long we're going to feast.

Are you ready for the Democratic House to dump Trump's tax returns on the world?

I have it on good authority that they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, and that they're rapists. But some might be good people.
    I just have to assume this is a great joke. Good parody, my dude.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    NeverTrumpers are getting steak sauce because we smell blood and before long we're going to feast.

Are you ready for the Democratic House to dump Trump's tax returns on the world?
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.

I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    That's a dangerous thing to say when your side is in the distinct minority, and whose leaders are under the largest criminal political corruption / counter intelligence investigation in nearly 50 years. You got a some ticking clock.

You do realize when the shoe is on the other foot, if we do it like you would have it, we're coming after you right? Like, I don't want you to get off the Trump train. I want you to ride it into the wall its headed into.

And then its our turn.

I have some delicious ideas for legislation that would directly target Trump supporters. Because evidently that is what you want the country to be about, and not the national good, so turnabout is fairplay and all that.

Or hell, let's skip legislation, make like Trump and just go into regulation. I can think of some regulations that'll really fuck up Trumpkin America. Shall we play?

But he isn't scoring any victories, let alone political ones.

I have some delicious ideas for legislation that would directly target Trump supporters. Because evidently that is what you want the country to be about, and not the national good, so turnabout is fairplay and all that.
    As much I like McCarthyism, I don't know how I feel about this one...

Do you realize what you just said with respect to what he said? Go back and realize.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

I...don't... care?

It's just amusing you think that somehow when the shoe isn't on the other foot, we're all not going to do worse, in retaliation. And there are a lot more of us than there are Trumpkins.

You don't want to walk down the road you're suggesting. It only ends with you losing.

I...don't... care?

It's just amusing you think that somehow when the shoe isn't on the other foot, we're all not going to do worse, in retaliation. And there are a lot more of us than there are Trumpkins.

You don't want to walk down the road you're suggesting. It only ends with you losing.
    So what should be our plan for winning and sticking it the elites, globalists, illegals, etc?

So what should be our plan for winning and sticking it the elites, globalists, illegals, etc?
    Thats for you to figure out. I'd start with not supporting an unindicted criminal and puppet of Vladimir Putin though.

Want to have a legitimate discussion about how things work in the country and the world? Fine. Every item is up for debate.

But Trump is illegitimate and his trollish approach is un-American. Turn on him, en masse, and throw him from the ramparts of America, and we can start talking.

If you're unwilling to take that step towards reconciliation, we have nothing to talk about, and we'll just take advantage of the next time we're in the majority - starting in January - burn down everything you want for America and the world.

Did you honestly think your victims wouldn't fight back?

Spoken like the true objectivist you are: Morality and laws don't matter so long as my selfish interest is served!

Thats for you to figure out. I'd start with not supporting an unindicted criminal and puppet of Vladimir Putin though.

Want to have a legitimate discussion about how things work in the country and the world? Fine. Every item is up for debate.

But Trump is illegitimate and his trollish approach is un-American. Turn on him, en masse, and throw him from the ramparts of America, and we can start talking.

If you're unwilling to take that step towards reconciliation, we have nothing to talk about, and we'll just take advantage of the next time we're in the majority - starting in January - burn down everything you want for America and the world.

Did you honestly think your victims wouldn't fight back?
    they were told libs dont fight. shug...
    Knadra HAS to be sarcasm, long post count, but i just cant...

anyways, this was always ever been fun and games to Trumpkins, that is the aspect that made it so frustrating. They were being entertained and Trump was promising them the moon. No politics even need be involved for the poorly educated, and remember Trump does well with them, he even said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks01 View Post
    I'm kind of shocked this idea has not been floated by Trump himself.
    He's still too busy asking for it to be completely solar powered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rensar View Post
    If there is as shutdown it will be 100% the Democrats fault. You can choose to spin it anyway you like but it is as clear as day that the Democrats are throwing a temper tantrum based solely on the fact that they hate Trump.
    Nope. There was a bill and Trump refused to sign it, this is no one's fault but his. You can spin it anyway you want, but this is Trump throwing another preteen tantrum that he isn't getting his favorite toy.

Edit: Something I had forgotten, but Trump literally said "If we don't get what we want, one way or the other... I will shut down the government ... So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it."

Woops, looks like he already blamed himself for it with the Schumer/Pelossi sit down.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-12-22 at 01:14 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    This post confuses the hell out of me. I make a snarky comment about how Trump said Americans weren't going to pay for it and get this weird tirade. I guess I'm too dumb to know I'm dumb? Cause this nonsense makes no sense to me.
    The last part wasn't directed at you.

Anyone else feel this should be sig'ed for prosperity?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Make America Great Again.
    By not building a useless wall.

- - - Updated - - -

At least you finally admit to supporting this insanity.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Anyone else feel this should be sig'ed for prosperity?
    Already ahead of you.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

10+ Year Old Account
    MC Chuck Schumer took the mic. He was, of course, joined by Mixmaster Pelosi.

President Trump has said more than 25 times that he wanted a shutdown and now he has gotten what he wanted

Democrats have offered Republicans multiple proposals to keep the government open, including one that already passed the Senate unanimously, and all of which include funding for strong, sensible, and effective border security – not the president’s ineffective and expensive wall.

If President Trump and Republicans choose to continue this Trump Shutdown, the new House Democratic majority will swiftly pass legislation to re-open government in January.
    They then put on sunglasses and walked away from an explosion.

Why do people even pay attention to anything Knadra says?

Either he's an unvarnished over the top Trump supporter who has shown he has no interest in reasonable discussion at any level.

OR

He's a parody account / epic troll and you are all taking the bait.

I realize it's hard to tell the two apart these days since there's so much overlap, but either way its a waste of time to bother with such people.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread aged very well, let me tell you. No thread has ever aged better! Best thread in the history of threads.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is going to age superbly.
    Damn, Skroe called it early. Egg on face here.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."