Thread: and nerfed lol

Angry and nerfed lol

Lightning Lasso now lasts 5 seconds (was 6) and deals 40% of the target’s maximum health in damage (was 48%).
    Lava Shock (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 60% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was previously reduced by 50%).
    Stormkeeper now increases Lightning Bolt damage by 125% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 150%).

really starting to hate online streamers and their constant fucking complaining

Amazing how fast the nerfs get worked on compared to the time it takes to fix the class in the first place

Shamans can’t be #1, Blizzard take too much guidance from a very small bucket list of elite streamers. They don’t play dd shaman so nerfs always aid their course and Blizzard lap up their advice like puppies eying for food.

Just look at all the self sustainable methods shamans had that were nerfed to the ground whereas the other classes keep their insane hybrid healing skills. Blizzard’s class balance is beyond a joke but don’t worry, we can all sit on Ion’s #SuicideWatch bench and be told we’re the problem by a former lawyer spouting frivolous word salad.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    This makes me deleting my account it’s waste of time. I payed for bfa to wait to play ele - 3,5 months after I finally can be competitive.. 2 weeks after it’s nerfed. Now it will be useless again since another nerf will come to make sure it will be unplayable once agaian.

We had that coming, good thing they didn't overnerf it like they always do..
    We're still strong and very viable imo!

those nerf are nothing. surge of power + stormkeeper still gonna oneshot ppl

As someone that partially owes its Glad Title and Mount to 8.1 Ele: Those nerfs are justified and reasonable.

Lightning Lasso was too strong but remains a strong spell, the combination of stun and taking rather high damage is still there, you can still cast it while moving, meaning you can LoS / Kite while channeling it.

I won quite a few games on the enemy healer being caught out of position once, used Lasso on them and my mate did the rest, something that is still very much possible post nerfs.

Stormkeeper still remains a strong burst tool, especially with Surge of Power, i won some games just on the back off highrolling overloads and crits.

35k Crits alongside multiple Overloads is just damn strong.

Yeah, other classes should have been nerfed as well, Assa Rogues remains bonkers in Arena, Fire mages too with the stupid Greater Pyro + Shimmer interaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    These nerfs are justifiable, expected, and aren't going to ruin the class for PvP.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    These nerfs are justifiable, expected, and aren't going to ruin the class for PvP.
    I'm honestly surprised they weren't stronger. I expect this is round 1 pass and we'll see another pass just before season 2

The nerfs are justified right, I don't argue about that. However... 4 months since release to get ele to a good place. It took them 4 MONTHS TO GIVE ELE A DAMN BUFF and then it took them 2 weeks to dish out the nerf, while assassination/fire are still better specs.

I understand development takes time and bla bla bla all that shit, but it's the same story with shamans every expansion. How can they be always so freaking hard to sort out before every other class gets 10 reworks!

There... vented out, I'll go kill some shit on my ele now.
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

Like I said earlier, shamans can't be #1, blizzard just won't allow it. A lot of posters say it's justified, maybe.

You have easily more powerful classes and specs live but they nerf shamans, this just after they've received buffs.

How long before the rogue/mage nerfs in pvp?

Justified? Maybe. Fair, no. Not when other classes are running a muck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Like I said earlier, shamans can't be #1, blizzard just won't allow it. A lot of posters say it's justified, maybe.

You have easily more powerful classes and specs live but they nerf shamans, this just after they've received buffs.

How long before the rogue/mage nerfs in pvp?

Justified? Maybe. Fair, no. Not when other classes are running a muck.
    Rogues and mages were both nerfed at the start of the patch when Shamans were buffed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    running a muck.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its running amok mate... running amok

every comp has ele atm. Ele boomkin, ele lock, ele mage, ele sp, swarmed ladder. Even double ele can work fine. i expect a second tuning before season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickstah View Post
    This makes me deleting my account it’s waste of time. I payed for bfa to wait to play ele - 3,5 months after I finally can be competitive.. 2 weeks after it’s nerfed. Now it will be useless again since another nerf will come to make sure it will be unplayable once agaian.
    You must be a really bad player if you need an OP spec to be competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollz113 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its running amok mate... running amok
    Amok or amuck, but thanks for adding to the discussion for just laughing at my typo. Thanks mods also

Quote Originally Posted by Zhenghir View Post
    really starting to hate online streamers and their constant fucking complaining
    Blaming them for things like this is no different than those who evangelize them for their critiques of the game *looks at Asmongold worshipers*

Sure a Blizzard employee might see the stream, but ultimately if they act on it, it's because they will pull the data across the servers and see what is going on. People forget just how much data we generate every minute we're playing WoW and Blizzard can see all of it. Hell, they can see what you typed in Guild Chat at least 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ112282 View Post
    Amazing how fast the nerfs get worked on compared to the time it takes to fix the class in the first place
    There is really no way to tell until shamans get fixed. 9.0 might be our time to shine bois!