Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They stripped me of one of my favorite hobbies this year. Not a fan of late 2018 Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How exactly its stealing when he is using product no longer sold by them.
    If I make a piece of art and no longer sell it then that doesn't give someone else the right to copy/paste my art and sell it. There is a reason Private servers are illegal. Blizzard still owns the game and all of the assets.

Thanks for screwing HoTS over.

Doesn't matter.

All WoW expansions are more than likely licensed as "World of Warcraft". Rather than their individual name.

Not to mention the complete collection includes those expansions. It doesn't matter how much they changed. They are still sold just digitally.

The complete collection consists of Vanilla, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Everytime I kill a franchise it appears on this weird crystal!"

"Neat!"

Also "Welcome Home" reminded me of Sodasopa from South Park.

5+ Year Old Account
    That’s kinda cute Merry Xmas everyone. Hope next year will make game more smooth, ever thought of new engine perhaps, maybe it would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    That’s kinda cute Merry Xmas everyone. Hope next year will make game more smooth, ever thought of new engine perhaps, maybe it would help.
    To be fair 8.1 runs smooth as butter for me on DX12.

Say what you want about the engine but they've gotten it to work really well after abolishing 32 bit and implementing DX12.

You know where "Worlds Unite"? In Heroes of the Storm. Or at least they used to......

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be fair 8.1 runs smooth as butter for me on DX12.

Say what you want about the engine but they've gotten it to work really well after abolishing 32 bit and implementing DX12.
    Yea it runs better, but still experiencing problems with battle.net client, it crashes the game sometimes. Getting random ms spikes especially at night in Uldir, while Internet is working fine.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Re: Blizzard Entertainment - Worlds Unite Video

Blizzard: Welcome Home

Me: That's nice.

Also me: YOU MADE MY HOME A MESS! ASDFLJ;ASD;ALSFASDFKJASF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    The problem is that this feels more like "Thank you for giving us your money in a year where we absolutely ducked you up in every imaginable position" rather than a "Thank you for believing in us". This was objectively one of the worst year for Blizzard, so to see them claim it was a great year is obviously going to attract anger.

There are times when it's better to say nothing.
    My sentiment, too.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is supposed to be a good gesture from blizzard but I'm somehow triggered by it, fuck off you are no friend of mine.
    P.S after reading the comments I'm glad that im not the only one who feels the same way lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    This was shown at BlizzCon. Blizzard is a community, not a company. Activision makes games for the Blizzard community.
    I like the way you think!
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage VoidElf4Life View Post
    The problem is that this feels more like "Thank you for giving us your money in a year where we absolutely ducked you up in every imaginable position" rather than a "Thank you for believing in us". This was objectively one of the worst year for Blizzard, so to see them claim it was a great year is obviously going to attract anger.

There are times when it's better to say nothing.
    Definitely this. This year was one of the worst ever, especially as a WoW player where I feel beyond taken advantage of and the first time I truly just don't care anymore about a 14-year-old game that I have played for about 13.5 of those years. I have been only playing for my friends and guildmates, but even that is starting to wane over how awful the game is and how much Blizzard just keeps fucking me.

"Great year for Blizzard" = The year I will likely be quitting.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read through most of the pages already existing on the subject and I'm surprised how all these Blizzard whiteknights don't realise that THIS VIDEO IS THE OPENING OF BLIZZCON. THEY LITERALLY RE-UPLOADED THE BLIZZCON INTRO AS A HOLIDAY VIDEO.

But yeah, we people that are actually up to date on such things are such sick haters that we're never Blizzard fans in the first place and we shouldn't hate on them because they took the time to mail us a video thats over a month old. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    "They dont build this car anymore, so its okay to steal it!"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Feroxxy View Post
    I've read through most of the pages already existing on the subject and I'm surprised how all these Blizzard whiteknights don't realise that THIS VIDEO IS THE OPENING OF BLIZZCON. THEY LITERALLY RE-UPLOADED THE BLIZZCON INTRO AS A HOLIDAY VIDEO.

But yeah, we people that are actually up to date on such things are such sick haters that we're never Blizzard fans in the first place and we shouldn't hate on them because they took the time to mail us a video thats over a month old. /s
    And...what’s the problem? Oh, sorry, I forgot all Blizz haters have to have something shiny and new every time Blizz does anything otherwise it’s disengenous, cash grabs, insulting, and/or some great sign that Blizz is dead.

Deleted
    No, you're definitely not my friend anymore and it was the worst year in a long time. Have fun squeezing the whiteknights for all theyre worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Asara View Post
    No, you're definitely not my friend anymore and it was the worst year in a long time. Have fun squeezing the whiteknights for all theyre worth.
    Millions of whiteknights then atleast 5 million easy lol.

What a presumptuous thing to post.

Fucking hell are people seriously whining because they sent out what is basically a "Merry Christmas and thank you" email?

Jesus fucking Christ get a grip on yourselves.....
    I'm pretty sure that some people, if Blizzard sent them a solid gold bar, would complain it was too heavy.

Fucking hell are people seriously whining because they sent out what is basically a "Merry Christmas and thank you" email?

Jesus fucking Christ get a grip on yourselves.....
    Honestly, most people on here have turned into a fetid mess of immature salty whiny little trolls and it’s making me want to not check this site anymore. At least people commenting on stuff on wowhead appear to have more than half a decaying brain cell.