Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

Then open up your own bakery. The last time I checked, a lot of people sent money to the homophobic baker. Heck, send Sargon some money.

You keep mistaking facts for opinions... not much I can do about your ignorance on what words mean.
    The problem with you leftists is you think disagreeing with your opinion is bigotry. Ironically, this demonstrates that the actual bigots are the leftists constantly crying about bigotry.

But then, the left couldn't exist without hypocrisy and ignoring inconvenient facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Paypal+SubscribeStar - Why is it so hard to comment on? You keep saying go to another Bakery while they're being burned down.

And again, it is dishonest to call me an anti Capitalist as this is my first time speaking on matters such as these and my issues relate more to a company violating it's own ToS, hurting people's income and the anti-trust implications with PayPal.

- - - Updated - - -

We all do it. Even you. Again, just more of your dishonesty on display. Try to be a bit more truthful!
    Nope, I don't really edit out people's comments (unless they are thousands of words long, and that's just to not screw up the page).

He simply refused to address what I typed, and wanted to ignore it. It's a shame he doesn't want to be intellectually dishonest.

Of course, I await your evidence on the claim you just made against me.

The way right vs left rhetoric is in the US, Im surprised you guys havent started a new civil war yet.
    The country is heading to a really bad place.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    The problem with you leftists is you think disagreeing with your opinion is bigotry. Ironically, this demonstrates that the actual bigots are the leftists constantly crying about bigotry.

But then, the left couldn't exist without hypocrisy and ignoring inconvenient facts.
    It's too bad I'm a small-government conservative... swing and a miss.

So, supporting individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets makes me a leftist in your world?

Try harder.

I did comment on it, take your business elsewhere. Start your own company. Send him a check. Pay him in bitcoin.

You are right here, arguing against capitalism and the free markets. Such a shame...
    "And again, it is dishonest to call me an anti Capitalist as this is my first time speaking on matters such as these and my issues relate more to a company violating it's own ToS, hurting people's income and the anti-trust implications with PayPal."

I'll quote myself since you're not capable of arguing in good faith.

Also, how is PayPal getting involved to stop the growth of the other Baker considering free market to you? Stop being so dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

It's too bad I'm a small-government conservative... swing and a miss.

So, supporting individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets makes me a leftist in your world?

Try harder.
    You just argue against people who have a different leaning than your own. You're not conservative, but you'll argue it now that it works your way. Kind of gross honestly. It's cute that you're trying and failing to play this like it's your support of a free market society when the company in question has stated their platform is not a free market.

Quote Originally Posted by Communismo View Post
    Cool, then I have one last question.
    Would you support the freedom of a crowdfunding company that chose to EXCLUDE BLACKS?
    Or perhaps would you call them racists?
    Just a thought.
    So, you admit there is no double standard? I accept your apology.

Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people. It would make them racist shitbags, but they should be free to be racist shitbags. And yes, they would be racist, and they should be free to be racist.

No, you're just inherently dishonest in your characterizations of people.
    Seems like a pretty honest and accurate characterisation to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Why'd you edit out my comment? So sad for you.
    The rest was so embarassing that I thought I'd make you a favour and spare others for reading it.

It's cute that you're trying and failing to play this like it's your support of a free market society when the company in question has stated their platform is not a free market.
    Ouch.

"And again, it is dishonest to call me an anti Capitalist as this is my first time speaking on matters such as these and my issues relate more to a company violating it's own ToS, hurting people's income and the anti-trust implications with PayPal."

I'll quote myself since you're not capable of arguing in good faith.

Also, how is PayPal getting involved to stop the growth of the other Baker considering free market to you? Stop being so dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

You just argue against people who have a different leaning than your own. You're not conservative, but you'll argue it now that it works your way. Kind of gross honestly. It's cute that you're trying and failing to play this like it's your support of a free market society when the company in question has stated their platform is not a free market.
    And yet, you are arguing against capitalism... go figure. It's not a good impression you are making.

Umm, I am supporting the free markets, that's the entire point. You are opposing them, so sad for you. Your desire to continuously bring up PayPal is proving it for me.

Companies compete. If you think you can get enough racist shitbags to sing on to your company, then I suggest you try and make a go of it.

And yet, you are arguing against capitalism... go figure. It's not a good impression you are making.

Umm, I am supporting the free markets, that's the entire point. You are opposing them, so sad for you. Your desire to continuously bring up PayPal is proving it for me.

Companies compete. If you think you can get enough racist shitbags to sing on to your company, then I suggest you try and make a go of it.

You can keep saying I'm being anti-Capitalist. I'll keep quoting myself and calling you inherently dishonest. Because you are.

And I bring up PayPal because they got involved to support Patreon after they made this move by going after it's competitor SubscribeStar. That's really not a free market because the other bakers in town are coming under fire. That's an anti-trust violation.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    The rest was so embarassing that I thought I'd make you a favour and spare others for reading it.
    Or, you know... you can't actually refute it. I get it, you REALLY want to defend a racist shitbag.

I'm sure you were just as outraged when companies decided to de-platform ISIS videos, or prevent financial transactions.

oops.

- - - Updated - - -

You can keep saying I'm being anti-Capitalist. I'll keep quoting myself and calling you inherently dishonest. Because you are.
    And I keep pointing out how you are currently arguing against capitalism and the free markets. You can quote yourself all you like, all you are doing is making my case for me. Thanks.

Edit: Are you saying you only argue against capitalism and the free markets when you are trying to defend racist trash?

Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Allright cool. I just wanted to know that you support racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Communismo View Post
    Allright cool. I just wanted to know that you support racism.
    That's a moronic statement, and you are a fucking liar.

Oh wait... new account... no surprise there.

Or, you know... you can't actually refute it. I get it, you REALLY want to defend a racist shitbag.

I'm sure you were just as outraged when companies decided to de-platform ISIS videos, or prevent financial transactions.

oops.

- - - Updated - - -

And I keep pointing out how you are currently arguing against capitalism and the free markets. You can quote yourself all you like, all you are doing is making my case for me. Thanks.

You can keep saying I'm being anti-Capitalist. I'll keep quoting myself and calling you inherently dishonest. Because you are. You want to win the argument by claiming I'm something I'm not because I have valid concerns. That's just dishonest, but I've read your work and you do it often.

Hey at least I'm defending just one, you stand for the whole team!

Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    I mean I'm glad you decided to take off the mask and reveal yourself, but still. Pretty bad.

You can keep saying I'm being anti-Capitalist. I'll keep quoting myself and calling you inherently dishonest. Because you are. You want to win the argument by claiming I'm something I'm not because I have valid concerns. That's just dishonest, but I've read your work and you do it often.
    Thanks for proving my point for me, you keep doing all the work to make my case.

You are literally arguing against capitalism and the free markets... right here, right now...

Just like the song.

Thanks for proving my point for me, you keep doing all the work to make my case.

You are literally arguing against capitalism and the free markets... right here, right now...

Just like the song.

Machismo arguing in bad faith again =/

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Hey at least I'm defending just one, you stand for the whole team!

I mean I'm glad you decided to take off the mask and reveal yourself, but still. Pretty bad.
    What racists am I defending? I'll wait.

Like I have said the entire time, I support individual liberty, limited government,a nd the free markets. I have no desire to arrest someone, simply because they are racist trash. I will simply choose to not do business with them. Since you chose to edit out my comment, that makes you a fucking liar as well. Lots of you guys around these days.

I'll add what I said about those people, since yu chose to delete it:

"It would make them racist shitbags, but they should be free to be racist shitbags. And yes, they would be racist, and they should be free to be racist."

You are a fucking liar.

That's a moronic statement, and you are a fucking liar.
    Man that was tough to read.
    Should the bus company be allowed to allot "black seats" in the rear of the bus? Like it was back in the day?
    Man...

Machismo arguing in bad faith again =/
    Your quote is proving me right, keep posting it, thanks. Post it again.