Thread: Wildfire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    Because certain traits are the best for ST/AoE and it is not affectes by your gear in any way. You build your class around traits not the opposite.
    You seem to be confused. You said my post was completely not true, which was absolutely wrong, and I explained why. Now you are talking about your personal strategy around gearing and whether some traits are better for single target or aoe... to be honest I'm not sure what you are talking about.

The fact is, you should always sim your character to determine the best gear setup you have in your bags and equipped for any situation, aoe/st or otherwise. That will give you the answers you want for any question about what you should equip from what you have available to get the most out of your gear.

You saying "certain traits are best for ST/AoE" just proves my point... how did you get that information, I wonder? From simulations perhaps?

I mean, what are you even arguing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti View Post
    You seem to be confused. You said my post was completely not true, which was absolutely wrong, and I explained why. Now you are talking about your personal strategy around gearing and whether some traits are better for single target or aoe... to be honest I'm not sure what you are talking about.

The fact is, you should always sim your character to determine the best gear setup you have in your bags and equipped for any situation, aoe/st or otherwise. That will give you the answers you want for any question about what you should equip from what you have available to get the most out of your gear.

You saying "certain traits are best for ST/AoE" just proves my point... how did you get that information, I wonder? From simulations perhaps?

I mean, what are you even arguing here?
    Another mmochamp troll... OP asked if Wildfire was the best trait for fire. The answer was short, yes it was. Wildfire was miles ahead of other traits. What is the point of simming yourself when you needed 3x wildfire to perform well, other traits did not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    Another mmochamp troll... OP asked if Wildfire was the best trait for fire. The answer was short, yes it was. Wildfire was miles ahead of other traits. What is the point of simming yourself when you needed 3x wildfire to perform well, other traits did not matter.
    Yes, and my post both answered their question and gave them a tool to help with gearing overall.

You said my post was completely wrong which is what i responded to because it's untrue and absolutely more troll-adjacent than anything I have ever said.