Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    No, I want them banned because always playing against 10 healers, and the fact they literally do have a hive-mind.

    Come on. It's not fun, you know it, don't deny how tedious it is playing them.

    I don't care about losing, but the slow brute force hive-mind grind down is beyond boring (and yes I do try till the end of the game).
    Haven't faced many all-Russian groups in 40 man bgs in my time, but on smaller maps they are very beatable for the most part. Yes, you'll get placed in plenty of shit groups where the Russians co-ordination gives them a massive advantage, but I've had many experience where myself and 2-3 other skilled players somewhat half communicating were the difference, leading to some of the most fun i've had in random bgs over the years.

    The average Russian just ins't that good at PvP from my experience. If you outplay them, their co-ordination won't save them. Nothing more satisfying than dismantling the hive mind knowing your team wasn't nearly as prepared and your comp not nearly as balanced from the start

  2. #62
    Bloodsail Admiral TheVaryag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Blackrock Foundry
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    .. from playing against Europeans in BG's. They are tiresome, oh so very tiresome. 99/100 games are exactly the same in especially AV. They will have the perfect mix of healers, melee frontline and casters. Every game is a slow but inevitable push towards your base untill the eventual win. It's not fun. It's unfair, they DO have a legitimate advantage. Enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    No, I want them banned because always playing against 10 healers, and the fact they literally do have a hive-mind.

    Come on. It's not fun, you know it, don't deny how tedious it is playing them.

    I don't care about losing, but the slow brute force hive-mind grind down is beyond boring (and yes I do try till the end of the game).
    So cause they can organize, coordinate and do well they must be banned?

    Comeone now, that's like saying "Oh looks, the French are really good, well organized In BGs, Arenas, Ashran or whatever. Lets ban them" that'd not only dumb because both French and Russian are In Europe, but because a lot of the times you only THINK they are organized and a Premade. Yes a lot of the time they might be, but usually It's just a random happenstance and they just get a long much more easily together.

    I'm russian myself, but I live in the Czech Republic and seeing the whole "Russian Premades might as well give up now" Mentality Is bonkers (Something something no wonder the Nazis lost In invading Russia). If you shore up, team up with your members In the Battleground, coordinate as well and even better than they can then you should beat them, If not, better luck next time.

    No biggiee, and If playing with other people -together- in PvP Is weird, go do World PvP or something I dunno. PvPing Is about kicking ass, but also protecting your allies' asses. And there's nothing better than protecting your fellow PVPers and bonding over that, aside from kicking butt of course.
    Banned on WoW since April 2015 because Blizzard doesn't wanna help me when my account got hacked, Is being hacked not a good reason to return my account to me, Blizzard? I'm looking to speak to representatives and members of Blizzard's CS and other departments to help me fix this situation, since CS has failed me I want to seek other official channels. Feel free to message about this

  3. #63
    Hilarious to see all the butthurt people attacking the OP when he raises legitimate concerns. It's the same with Chinese players (and like in real life too).

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    So cause they can organize, coordinate and do well they must be banned?.
    I believe Reyuna is saying "banned" for dramatic effect. They just don't want Russian servers to be able to match up against European servers in instanced PvP.

    I don't think it's that much of an issue, especially in the Arena. I don't play Battlegrounds often enough. Sure, Russian players seem to drag games out longer but that's hardly world ending.
    I heal in the Arena and shoot things with a bow.
    PvP Moderator

  5. #65
    I guess ur not russian their base quick enough then

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by predasmoke3 View Post
    Agreed, them being better and more coordinated as players and as a group definitely constitutes as an unfair advantage under blizzard's current standards. Keep crying and I'm sure they'll scale ilvl even more so that lfr players like you have a chance against mythic raiders since you both pay your 15$.

    play runescape.
    this so much. couldnt have said it better myself.

    its not solely blizzards fault. theyre just conforming to the expectations society has imposed ala millenial snowflake generation and its very interesting proclivities. (most which go against evolutionary biology and behaviors entirely which is what makes it so funny)

    everyone does get a trophy after all.
    Last edited by klepp0906; 2019-01-12 at 02:30 PM.

  7. #67
    Agreed. This Russian invasion has to end.

  8. #68
    Funnily, just a very few weeks after I raised similar concerns here, and mere days after seeing this thread, I basically stopped getting Russian teams all together. In 3 or 4 weeks I have maybe seen 2 or 3, where it would have been close to 40-50% before. No friggin idea why that is, but I bloody damn LOVE it! Finally a chance for a 100% random team at a level and mostly actually fun and engaging fight <3

  9. #69
    Russians are either absolutely amazing, coordinated, synced up MLG elites who will annihilate your team at every turn.

    Or.

    They're the most hilariously bad players you will ever encounter, steamrolling over them like you're playing against people with broken fingers.

    There is NO middle ground. I have almost never played against a Russian team that did not fit into the extremes of being curbstomped or curbstomping them. I really don't get it.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I kind of do the opposite with Rag players here in US.. I try to stay clear from them IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.

    I have no idea why Ragnaros players here in the USA are so bad, I mean I'm bad myself, but these people literally take the cake for insanely horrible.

    Is this the same thing? lol
    I can say the same for most US servers, you talk about Rag because of your inherent racism towards the latinos.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

  11. #71
    So... Many... Hamsters... Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In a converted Ikea Detolf! :3
    Posts
    22,190
    Russians are amazing, the fact that they play better than yourself doesn't mean they're a "hive mind" nor that they are worthy of a ban...

    Russians can be bad too, but when they're bad they're insanely bad... Like, to a funny level. Most of the times they're skilled, coordinated and driven.
    Who would've thought it'd be this difficult to find a hamster-related signature...?

  12. #72
    I dont think they are cheating.
    They are just coordinated most of the time...or maybe im being naive.

  13. #73
    This is actually racist

  14. #74
    agreed. all russians know how to do is hack, hacking elecctions, hacking games, hacking whatever they can, until they stop hacking there should be no business with them!

  15. #75
    While I consider the topic okay to discuss, if done properly, I'm going to close this as I feel like it's reached an end of constructiveness.
    I heal in the Arena and shoot things with a bow.
    PvP Moderator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •