Thread: Druids in PvP

Druids in PvP

Are Druids the Genji of WoW?

So utterly boring in every sense, every spec as well.

Oh look at me! Damage damage, shift, heal heal, shift, dot dot, root, heal, bounce away, lololololol.

Tedious.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like you're speaking from a salty non-druid pov.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post

Oh look at me! Damage damage, shift, heal heal, shift, dot dot, root, heal, bounce away, lololololol.

Tedious.
    Are druids very over represented in pvp? If not you just need to know what to do when you encounter one.

They are not btw so like most threads about this or that OP class it is simply a matter of you getting outplayed by someone better than you. You now have 2 choices,

1. Figure out how to beat them and improve

2.Blame class design.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Are druids very over represented in pvp? If not you just need to know what to do when you encounter one.

They are not btw so like most threads about this or that OP class it is simply a matter of you getting outplayed by someone better than you. You now have 2 choices,

1. Figure out how to beat them and improve

2.Blame class design.
    Nah boomies are pretty OP lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Nah boomies are pretty OP lol.
    Boomies are nr 4 on representation at the moment so nothing out of the ordinary. It is also a high skill cap spec. If you are a bad boomy (ME!!) you are truly garbage but if you are good you are a god.

It sounds like you just can't play the spec.

I am an engineer druid. Your worst nightmare.

I currently can kite a warr with no problems. The only issues I have are with rogues and monks due to mobility. It's all about priority/proximity with druid spells.

I currently do a full moon build with the enhanced cd (30 sec attunement) because I have the starsurge artifact trait. So when I pop all cds I can do all 3 moons with 3+starsurges and do about 100k+ damage single target within 3 globals.

I usually kill healers with this method.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post

Tedious.
    Are you alright there buddy?