Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    You ain't getting me Elba, I know you're the Poe-est Poe that ever Poe'd.
    I mean, go ahead and keep watching your n-word shouting edge lords. Not like one can stop far right wingers from being horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Fuckin go away Elba, no one likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    American far right loves Israel. Place to contain the Jews, kill a lot of Muslims, and usher in the Apocalypse. (I'm not shitting you, Americna evangelicals want war in the Holy Land so Jesus comes back faster)

(Also, thanks for unblocking me. Hi.)
    I didn't unblock you, I just clicked to view your post because I have no self-control.

- - - Updated - - -

Course he is. All the edgy comedians and skeptics and what have you love the Nazis cuz they attack blacks and LGBT people etc and trigger the libs.
    Most comedians and skeptics are liberals... So that doesn't even make any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I didn't unblock you, I just clicked to view your post because I have no self-control.
    Okay, so while I have you attention. Why, do you feel the need to defend such Nazis and claiming they are not? What do you gain by doing so?

Chuckled at "do my bidding".

Most comedians and skeptics are liberals... So that doesn't even make any sense.
    Those youtubers are, if anything, "classical liberals", which is a label conservatives give themselves in order to lie about being conservative.

So? Shit went down long before the war. Plenty of Jewish far righters who will defend the "rights" of Nazis. Look at Benny Shapiro.

Because you can be extremely far-right without hating Jews. You can be a nationalist xenophobe, and still be fine with Jews.

But these are moot points because nobody from h3h3 is even regular right wing, let alone far-right wing.
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.

Quite a bit of snowflakes in this thread already, appears to be a white christmas season after all

Because you can be extremely far-right without hating Jews. You can be a nationalist xenophobe, and still be fine with Jews.

But these are moot points because nobody from h3h3 is even regular right wing, let alone far-right wing.
    Course he is. He defended pew die pie and sargon.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitiz View Post
    The Radical Left really are psychotic. Stuff like this is just going to guarantee Trump gets a second term
    Honestly I am baffled about what will happen in 2020. The Democrats have nobody viable except MAYBE Biden and even he isn't sure. Then Hillary keeps doing her "will I or not?" nonsense that changes every 3 days. Then you have the media with headlines every 2 days "Doom for Trump very near" that they've been spouting since he got elected which I'm not sure how near is near. At the same time Trump has lost the faith of a lot of his voter base. The Democrats would need yet another very divisive primary in order to have Trump win. One of the primary reasons he won is that Bernie refused to concede and allowed Trump the time to actually work on his actual election campaign even though, yes, the party screwed Sanders over BIG time as the emails showed.

Those youtubers are, if anything, "classical liberals", which is a label conservatives give themselves in order to lie about being conservative.
    Nobody who does shilling for PragerU is a liberal anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Course he is. He defended pew die pie and sargon.
    That doesn't make someone right-wing..... Just because you defend someone who is right-wing doesn't magically change your own political ideology.

I mean, go ahead and keep watching your n-word shouting edge lords. Not like one can stop far right wingers from being horrible.
    Never change dear
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks01 View Post
    So a nobody at a store acting like an idiot will get Trump elected but Trump acting the way he does is okay? Did you think this over?
    Except the problem is that there are constantly things like this happening and people will continue to hear about it and further push them away from the left. Just like instead of looking at the nonsense they keep doing to lose voters, the Democrats doubled down on those same ridiculous things as if they can't learn.

Exactly. They lei about being liberal.

That doesn't make someone right-wing..... Just because you defend someone who is right-wing doesn't magically change your own political ideology.
    Why would someone defend Nazis if they are not Nazis? You know the old saying that if you got ten people sitting down with a Nazi at a table you got eleven Nazis, right?

- - - Updated - - -

If you defend the First Amendment, you're a nazi to a lot of the left at the moment. As you can see defending someone apparently does to these psychopaths.

Never change dear
    Given that I don't know who you are besides our interaction in this thread, I find your "familiarity" quite presumptuous.

Why would someone defend Nazis if they are not Nazis? You know the old saying that if you got ten people sitting down with a Nazi at a table you got eleven Nazis, right?
    Is that a saying? I've literally never heard that before, and I would assume not because it's a really shitty saying. Does the same apply to tax evaders or jay walkers or murderers? What about thieves?

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    If you defend the First Amendment, you're a nazi to a lot of the left at the moment. As you can see defending someone apparently does to these psychopaths.
    Nah, if you defend someone who calls for the extermination of Jews, and shouts racial and homophobic slurs on stream you area Nazi.

Given that I don't know who you are besides our interaction in this thread, I find your "familiarity" quite presumptuous.
    But we know each other so well, you lurk over my shoulder while I watch edgelords shout the n word don't you?

Granted it does put a strain on my relationship, all the racism I like to bathe in, but I'm sure the nazis will still accept me even if I contribute to the white genocide by producing mixed race babies right?
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Nah, if you defend someone who calls for the extermination of Jews, and shouts racial and homophobic slurs on stream you area Nazi.
    That's still not true.

Is that a saying? I've literally never heard that before, and I would assume not because it's a really shitty saying. Does the same apply to tax evaders or jay walkers or murderers? What about thieves?
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.