Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Listen dear, Pewds has never called for the extermination of Jews and you know that.
    "Death to all Jews" were the exact words.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    A. Who are you referring to here. Pewdiepie? Already answered that question.

B. I don't think I ever made that statement prior.

My girlfriend used to joke when I was cooking in the kitchen asking "Are you sure you want to stand that close to an oven?"

By your definition, that makes her a Nazi. Pretty sure she's not.
    I would not associate with such a woman. Ironic racism is just racism. Creates a culture where hate is acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Nazis are valued customers now?
    Nice try, bait not quite strong enough

"Death to all Jews" were the exact words.
    omg you just said death to all jews elba. how dare you nazi supporter! how far you have fallen

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    ...and here's yet another thread the cowards didn't want to put into "Politics" for fear of being put in their place...again.
    Who's the coward and what place are you going to put them in. Irrelevant of the guy being pro-Trump, the way the cashier acted was inappropriate, juvenile and idiotic.

I don't think there is anyone going to put anyone in their place over that.

Called for the extermination of Jews, keeps using racial and homophobic slurs on stream.
    You blew that out of proportion like a lot of other people did which it was stupid to. Should read the entire story not just nit pick at one thing. Save you the embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    Nice try, bait not quite strong enough
    What bait?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Whoa, why did you say those words? You're obviously a Nazi, Elba.
    Just like that goddamn hateful pug.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    You blew that out of proportion like a lot of other people did which it was stupid to. Should read the entire story not just nit pick at one thing. Save you the embarrassment.
    "You blew Antisemitism out of proportion"......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That was difficult and disturbing to watch. I hope the guy gets the help he sorely needs.

The weird screeching was like something out of a horror movie.
    That's that poorly raised child screech

Deleted
    Death to all Jews
    See, Elba is clearly a Nazi. Those are the exact words he wrote!

What a petulant child. And it really is the far left. The same kind of people who claim that everything is racist and some kind of phobic... they have the mental fortitude of a rock. They have no convictions and they kick and scream when their liar doesn't win. I fear for america's future, and by assosciation Australia's too.

Deleted
    That's a serious ReeeEeeEeeee though.

What kind of man can scream like a 4 year old!?

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Just like that goddamn hateful pug.
    Oh, yeah. Dankula. Who, along with Sargon, joined far right xenophobic party UKIP. Totally not right wingers. Liberals actually!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, yeah. Dankula. Who, along with Sargon, joined far right xenophobic party UKIP. Totally not right wingers. Liberals actually!!
    Dankula is a human I believe, the pug's name was Buddha.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I’d have just called the police to have the customer removed instead of yelling at him. If he refuses to leave after multiple requests from the employees then he is trespassing.
    Why what did the customer do, they were not holding up the place or anything? They were there to get what they wanted and would of been gone.. The employee got what they deserved, rather than acting professionally they decided to act like a 2 year old..

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Serious question, have you been diagnosed with autism? I think being incapable of recognizing sarcasm and ignoring relevant context is a symptom of that. You should get it checked out.
    I understand sarcasm and irony. I just don't see a context where antisemitism is cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    I would not associate with such a woman. Ironic racism is just racism. Creates a culture where hate is acceptable.
    Definition of racism, for what it's worth here:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

OR....

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Neither of these definitions fit the profile for someone that makes a joke like she did. There isn't a hateful bone in her body. She does not think she is better than anyone else. Also, what if I told you she was African American? Would that make a difference? Or does that still make her a racist in your eyes. Because she was familiar enough with me to know that I would know it was a joke and wouldn't take offense.

Seriously dude.... you are such a virtue signaler. Its not even funny how white-knight you are.

I understand sarcasm and irony. I just don't see a context where antisemitism is cool.
    you literally just said death to all jews though. seems pretty antisemitic to me.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    What a petulant child. And it really is the far left. The same kind of people who claim that everything is racist and some kind of phobic... they have the mental fortitude of a rock. They have no convictions and they kick and scream when their liar doesn't win. I fear for america's future, and by assosciation Australia's too.
    Actually that would be insulting rocks.. lol