10+ Year Old Account

bug since beta ?

also very rare to happen, not sure why, i'm not even sure if problem is from their side or my side, i did report it many times way back during beta but - as i said - i'm not sure what is the reason
    very simple but f8cking annoying bug: after game over, i get 'quit' message instead of normal screen, all my match statics don't exist, be it win or lose or dmg or exp or gold, like i didn't play that match, and i don't get dc if u think that is the reason, sometimes i did, but this match just now today i didn't, had some lag, still won
    any explanation ? the bug is very infrequent, has no rule, can play 50 match never get it (even if i do dc), and can get it (very rare) twice in row, any reason ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Playing since beta, never heard of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had it once or thrice where all the stats are zeroes usually after some network discontinuity during the game. Another is the "Waiting for results..." screen bug where nothing happens.

Another more consistent bug is when you return to the game after going inactive and some of the game assets are missing, usually sounds but sometimes textures and effects as well.