Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    And here we have the reason why this game is going to shit. People refuse to just allow the game to perform in any way that would allow players to perform tricks or shenanigans to gain an upper edge and make them go faster. And Blizzard is listening to these people.

After all, why fix shit like how broken and awkward TW balance is in BfA when you can just nerf players even harder and make the entire experience worse? Why make things fun when you can make them "balanced"? Heck, why have those nifty bonus abilities that allow different classes to excel in different situations?
    It's ridiculous that people even give a shit about this stuff. Let people make timewalking twink sets if they want to clear the dungeons faster. It helps you for a dungeon to be cleared faster, too.
    There is always a difference in opinion and who knows, this may have been mentioned already on all of these pages. However that being said, I absolutely despise trash that just falls over, dies quick. I enjoy trash that takes much longer than that and allows certain specs to unfold their true potential, specs that have a ramp up time like affliction warlocks are utterly useless in situations where by the time the last mob in a group was dotted, the first is already dead and with a little bit of luck a shadow bolt may or may not be cast fully, it may even reach the mob in time before it dies AND it may even deal damage before it dies.
    It's just not fun to me in those super situations.

But then again, fun is very subjective and at the end of the day you can't please them all.

That's because of the 110 twink scandal. It's not only in timewalking. It's ridiculous because now you actually have to drop one item with socket during the BFA leveling to be able to use the experience gem ...

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    That's because of the 110 twink scandal. It's not only in timewalking. It's ridiculous because now you actually have to drop one item with socket during the BFA leveling to be able to use the experience gem ...
    Call me stupid but I have leveled 5 to 120 without one of them, it's a nice bonus but you make it sound like it's an absolute necessity ... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Because Blizz is always like:

“The team feels..”
    “The team wants..”
    “The team thinks..”

How about fucj off and do what the players ask for and don’t fuck up the request like they did with residuum
    Their team feels what the playerbase wants is not viable for the longevity of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrotesque View Post
    Call me stupid but I have leveled 5 to 120 without one of them, it's a nice bonus but you make it sound like it's an absolute necessity ... :P
    Not telling that's absolutely needed but it kind of ruin the point of the gem

10+ Year Old Account
    The ONLY fun thing with Timewalking was using old set bonuses, old legendaries etc.

Congratulations to Blizzard for taking the only fun out of an already kinda boring thing.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Chrotesque View Post
    There is always a difference in opinion and who knows, this may have been mentioned already on all of these pages. However that being said, I absolutely despise trash that just falls over, dies quick. I enjoy trash that takes much longer than that and allows certain specs to unfold their true potential, specs that have a ramp up time like affliction warlocks are utterly useless in situations where by the time the last mob in a group was dotted, the first is already dead and with a little bit of luck a shadow bolt may or may not be cast fully, it may even reach the mob in time before it dies AND it may even deal damage before it dies.
    It's just not fun to me in those super situations.

But then again, fun is very subjective and at the end of the day you can't please them all.
    I totally agree with you actually, IMO all of Warcraft's combat should go slower with beefier and less common trash to give similar playtime with less "gottagofast" mentality in the playerbase. Beefier trash makes it so that ramp-up classes can exist and not feel like shit.

But I've given up on that, and I also think that's more of a problem with WoW as a whole than with timewalking. Blizzard is intentionally designing the game so that trash is numerous and inconsequential outside of M+ and I don't have a lot of faith in them to fix that, so I'd rather they not cut off players trying to make the unsatisfying combat go faster.

Because older gear sets, gimmicks and bonuses can invalidate the target difficulty content is meant to have.

They're not going to go back and tune 14 years of individual equipment/set bonuses in order to bring timewalking to a desired level of difficulty. Timewalking is clearly meant to have a specific difficulty to itself, which is exactly why they're doing it.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2019-01-07 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Your point was savagely demolished. Obliterated.

Devastated. Flawless victory.

Listening to player feedback and taking them seriously = way better MMORPG. You being a blizz whiteknight isn't helping the game revive. At all. You just want to keep taking it up the - - -. That's fine for you, not for me.

Players that play countless hours in a game have valuable feedback. May not always be right but should always be taken into consideration.

BfA failed to do that. "the team wants.. the team thinks... the team feels... fuck the players, ignore hte players, change what the players ask for."

DERPY NUTZ

- - - Updated - - -

Did the players cry for this to happen? No. Blizz just detected fun and nerfed it.
    No blizzard straight up said it *was* going to happen. Then there was player outrage. *Then* blizzard backtracked and decided not to disallow us to turn off exp at 110 (their reasoning for the backtrack was stated to be the player outrage).

And judging by that last sentence, its pretty safe to assume you don't even understand what a nerf is.