Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    just one thing, are you one of these people craving for classic ? If yes, then I dont know what to say anymore

Probably best you follow your own advice.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

The easiest way to explain my opinion - it's not Blizzard, who should decide, if content is done or not, cuz they're prejudiced.

Again, it's about MASTERING content. Mastering doesn't mean "Get all possible rewards from this content: past, present and future". Mastering means, that I know everything about this content, as I've completed all it's parts, that relate to exploration and story, i.e. real content: explored all locations, completed whole story, that relates to both quests and reps. And telling me, that I need to complete WHOLE content, including future one - is BS, sorry. Part I and Part II - are two independent parts. Part I in Legion is everything except Broken Shore. Part II is Broken Shore. Same will be with BFA. Part I is everything except Nazjatar and may be Mechagon. Part II will be Nazjatar and may be Mechagon. And I don't understand, why should I wait till 8.2 to unlock flying in 8.0 locations, I've mastered long time ago? This stupid excuse, that Blizzard can't enable flying in location X without enabling flying in location Y - is pure BS. I don't see any reasons, why it's impossible. Technical problems? Don't make me laugh, lol. Why dismounting and parachuting players in no flying location is so bad thing? Blizzard even mentioned, that they had tested such solution internally and due to some unknown reasons decided, that it was bad. Do you believe them? I don't, sorry.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2019-01-12 at 06:20 PM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

I miss flying a lot, don't care so much about the pathfinder thing.

Flying reduces a great deal of the tedium that WoWs open world content has. Personally I know I will be playing a great deal more when flying is enabled. As is now I log in to do the warfront, and a incursion if they are up.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Don't remove it. I like what they did with pathfinder, it's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    That's demonstrably false. Blizz can easily increase or decrease the rewards and requirements for daily quests to have players logged in as much or as little as they want. Just look at MoP with people complaining about the rep grind even though they could fly, or complaints about WoD having nothing to do despite being grounded.
    Different cases.
    Rep is more important than daily rewards. I can skip world quest for days and be fine, but i want to exalt my rep asap due to the various rewards, mainly mounts and recipes. Pandaria reps are still a pain this day.