Why are legion threads still stickied in BFA? Can someone fix?

Why are legion threads still stickied and why do we have to scroll through 50+ pages of outdated content to get to relevant discussions. Please fix this.

Mostly because this forum is dead. No one really uses them as a resource anymore. Just an occastion kiss blizzards ass or hate blizzard thread pops up.

Seems like it. Maybe the forum wouldn't be dead if the relevant information, if their is any, wasn't buried in the previous expansion role guides that are no longer valid or useful. Where should I go for relevant for druid information?

dreamgrove discord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyconite View Post
    dreamgrove discord
    I love our Discord community, but I wish this was still used. In the forums, I can pick a thread and see the entire conversation, add my thoughts/questions, and contribute to the conversation. In Discord, there is no way to keep up with the conversation if you aren't actually present for all of it. Most the time, I have to wait a couple minutes, if not more, to figure out what the current topic is in Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Mostly because this forum is dead. No one really uses them as a resource anymore. Just an occastion kiss blizzards ass or hate blizzard thread pops up.
    Unfortunately this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyconite View Post
    dreamgrove discord
    Is their a link online for that? Or could a link possibly be given?

Quote Originally Posted by Rysthruun View Post
    https://discordapp.com/invite/dreamgrove

I am like OP, HATE the old content stickies and lack of concise information.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysthruun View Post
    Here you go.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Just report the thread to a moderator, and they can unsticky them.

Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    https://discordapp.com/invite/dreamgrove

I am like OP, HATE the old content stickies and lack of concise information.
    Appreciate the link. Totally agree with you. It just reeks of laziness though to have a previous xpac's content which is no longer relevant still stickied

Not trying to be critical, but that is pretty lazy

I wouldn't suggest anyone using the class discords for anything more than the bare bones basic information you need to play your class.

They used to be good at the start of legion but are now full of mongoloids and unhelpful idiots. The Druid discord is almost as bad as the Hunter discord which IMO is literally the worst/most toxic.

In reality you don't need much of a guide these days, go take a look at what top players are running for you class, copy that and then the rest of how the build/spec works should all make sense from there. for druid especially there is not much variation.

This topic was made over a month ago, why are they still stickied?

There's three druid forum mods. Do they actually visit these forums?
    Last edited by Echoherb; 2019-02-18 at 09:43 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because the mods on here are only useful for closing threads that have people discussing topics the mods don't like. They're fucking buffoons on a dying site

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rahkky View Post
    I wouldn't suggest anyone using the class discords for anything more than the bare bones basic information you need to play your class.

They used to be good at the start of legion but are now full of mongoloids and unhelpful idiots. The Druid discord is almost as bad as the Hunter discord which IMO is literally the worst/most toxic.

In reality you don't need much of a guide these days, go take a look at what top players are running for you class, copy that and then the rest of how the build/spec works should all make sense from there. for druid especially there is not much variation.
    Because the cool thing for these fucking nerds to do is act edgy and get it out of their systems so they can return to acting like pussies in the real world lol
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Because the mods on here are only useful for closing threads that have people discussing topics the mods don't like. They're fucking buffoons on a dying site

- - - Updated - - -

Because the cool thing for these fucking nerds to do is act edgy and get it out of their systems so they can return to acting like pussies in the real world lol
    troll, right?