Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I have never done a "one shot" to a ranged or melee assassin with his combo though unless i use my ulty

What "offensive talents" are you using to be able to one shot them?

Not that you said you can one shot but...

I can kill them, yeah, but i struggle a lot.
    You don't oneshot them, he's a strong 1v1 hero because he has decent damage, life sustain, sticking power and hard CC.

This kind of hero is called a "duelist"
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    You don't oneshot them, he's a strong 1v1 hero because he has decent damage, life sustain, sticking power and hard CC.

This kind of hero is called a "duelist"
    So is Yrel and she has insanely low win ratios.

I bet Imperius is another Yrel situation. No way in hell he is above average My opinion

I mean he is "decent" and i love his gameplay...but i dont see him being a huge problem for the enemy team.

Edit: nvm I can't read.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2019-01-12 at 11:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunk View Post
    So is Yrel and she has insanely low win ratios.

I bet Imperius is another Yrel situation. No way in hell he is above average My opinion

I mean he is "decent" and i love his gameplay...but i dont see him being a huge problem for the enemy team.
    He's underwhelming. The main problem imo is there are better heroes that cover all his strengths, while not having a large weakness list

Deleted
    I think his kit is fun and you can play some awesome things with him. Two things grind my gears however. One, his mana cost. one combo nets nearly 20% mana. No hero has to go back that often. And two, his Q not being unstoppable. The weirdest situations happen with that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmoc92877b3815 View Post
    He's underwhelming. The main problem imo is there are better heroes that cover all his strengths, while not having a large weakness list
    Totally agree

I have fun with the champion but...i find him underwhelming without playing with a friend to do a "combo" with.

Another thing that grinds my gears is how hard it is to aim his ultimate ability. The one with the shield.
    The ultimate does INSANE DAMAGE!!!!! I already almost one shoted one ranged assassin with it alone.
    BUT is so hard to aim....so hard....
    And i dont have complains about his Q aiming. I already got used to it.
    But his ulty...for the love of sweet baby Jesus, its so hard to aim.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's pretty meh, IMO needs more sustain - make abilities cheaper on mana and health leach better.

He has decent CC all around and decent team damage, but he's just too easy to shut down. He's like Artanis - once you are engaged, you just can't disengage, except that Artanis can be a total pain in the ass to kill, where Imperius barely has any upkeep and runs out of mana super fast too on top of that and Imperius OOM is totally useless.

If you want to play close games just pick this champion and all your games will be close calls
    He is really underwhelming without coordinated teamplay

After many ranked games with Imperius, I have to say that he is a very strong and well balanced hero. With the recent change to his talents, he is a very strong tank buster too.

I enjoy him more than any other recently released heroes, true that he isn't a good solo tank pick, but he is okish even for that.